What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R24 Sat - Roosters 22-18 Wests Tigers @ Allianz

Round 24: Roosters v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Sending now. I went to the central coast game with people from work and the Roosters sent me a survey. In return I got free tickets. Being a Panthers fan I figured the clubs fans would appreciate them.
Thanks again for an entertaining game!
Thanks very much, really appreciated.

If we get our regular drubbing from Easts, at least this time I can't complain about the waste of money!

If we win, you have to get me tickets to every tigers v roosters game from now on though...

You got lucky, old p

Clifferd

Coach
Haha Brooks. Two chances to create something and he comes up with those two plays.....wow.

Despite Brooks f**king up st the end he was still a major part in setting up the first 2 tries for us essentially putting us in the contest

Still a bit off but atleast we gave the roosters a bit of a scare

horrie hastings

First Grade
I know it was forward but the lead up was amazing

Teddy motm on the losing team

The Roosters defence in the lead up to that try was awful, Matterson got run around and scorched for pace by Tedesco but that's where it should have stopped once Tedesco passed it, his pass was so far forward. No surprises for Tedesco getting man of the match, he got them back in the game right on half time then set up the try for them to go to the front then saved a certain try from the Roosters when Cordner stuffed up which way to throw the pass.
Both fullbacks were excellent last night, apart from Gordon spilling the ball over the line to bomb a certain try from the Latrell Mitchell kick he was the Roosters best and didn't look like he had just missed 6 weeks because of injury.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Tedesco pass was forward, so was the one from Pearce for the Guerra try, and Aubusson clearly didn't ground the ball properly for his try.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Roosters were the better team and deserved the win. Tedesco pass a mile forward, not even close to line ball.

The other howler was the missed knock on from Gordan off the brooks bomb. Tigers should have had a scrum 20 out. From that set the roosters got 6 again, a penalty and 2 drop outs yet didn't score. Not our fault we made the most of our lucky call and you didn't

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol@Wests Tigers......

Refs did all they could again and they still lost...

Geez I feel bad for the Cows next week. The calls won't go their way....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Have you actually watched manu? His defence isnt up to first grade standard, whereas Aubo and Matterson can defend.
Yeah I have seen Manu quite a few times and I thought he goes quite well.....

Having second rowers at centre can be an issue speed wise.....

That'll get exploited in finals Nape....