What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs the Bovines

Card Shark

Immortal
Good game sharks.

We got the W & that's all that mattered to me.

We can go on from there, to make the top 4.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Never thought id actually say this, but Seggy seems to offer SFA coming off our bench.

Didnt want him here. Demonstrates why every week. Can't play structure. Very poor fit.

May win you a game through individual brilliance, which he can display, but simply becomes impotent as a player when he has to just play a provision role. Paulo and Brown are both steadier.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Didnt want him here. Demonstrates why every week. Can't play structure. Very poor fit.

May win you a game through individual brilliance, which he can display, but simply becomes impotent as a player when he has to just play a provision role. Paulo and Brown are both steadier.

He should put himself on a social media ban and concentrate on his game. If he put half the amount of effort he puts in on the field like he does with his instagram, we might half a player.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Can't believe we put that much time and effort into signing Seggy......Brailey shits all over him service wise. Good to see the kid running far more last night....may well be a bit of a weapon come semi-final time. Could have sworn it was Reefy telling all and sundry that we needed Seggy to be any chance of BTB.

bluefox68

Staff member
Now we just need Dan Ginnane to write an article ASAP demonstrating why Paulo is better than Segeyaro, and we can keep going like that until we have the Brailey/Brailey combo in place!

Paul Kent, you are also free to suggest that. We'll try to be nicer if you do that...

Card Shark

Immortal
If young Brailey is as good or better than old Brailey, I can't see they both will have a long term future at our club, both as hookers.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Well his absence hasn't helped him or us but I agree at this point, if Flanno wants to play a filler role which he really has to with Brails. then I'd prefer either of the other 2 options. Love to be proven wrong, can't see it atm

Craigshark

First Grade
He should put himself on a social media ban and concentrate on his game. If he put half the amount of effort he puts in on the field like he does with his instagram, we might half a player.

Ha ha, said this a couple of weeks ago. It's sad because it's true.

RUBIKS

Juniors
I'm sure it's all about $$$ and pride at this point.

Common Flanno, no shame in admitting you made the wrong call. Dump Segs.

Nu is a better option on the bench anyway. He can cover the halves and backrow as an added bonus.

Latest posts