What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan done

snout

First Grade
Saved a certain try 1 on 1.

Thought about making a break a few times.

Never thought about linking on the edge to create an extra man a la Benny B.

Humph was alright last night.
Not spectacular, not terrible.
This sides potential only needs him to be alright and we will beat anyone.
Problem is that we haven't been playing to potential.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Val scored a try that was again created for him.

He now goes to 4 tries for the year which is pretty bum poor for a fullback. Im guessing the only other fullback with less tries than Val would be hoppa.

bluefox68

Staff member
One of Humphrey's better games but I still think his bad outweighed his good. 5/10
It kind of doesn't make sense. His ability to get through traffic spectacularly last year was great. This year, he's trying, but it's not working... We shouldn't forget that he is still great under the high ball, but he's just not producing a la Barba...

Next year will be interesting... If I was the coach, I'd go 1. Dugan, 3. Beale (or Gray) 5. Holmes.

Frenzy.

Immortal
It kind of doesn't make sense. His ability to get through traffic spectacularly last year was great. This year, he's trying, but it's not working... We shouldn't forget that he is still great under the high ball, but he's just not producing a la Barba...

Next year will be interesting... If I was the coach, I'd go 1. Dugan, 3. Beale (or Gray) 5. Holmes.

One of my biggest criticisms is actually about his defence. Watch their 2nd and 3rd tries last night. Holmes defensive plays were typical. He is always 2-3 metres behind the play. He might not stop the try but he's usually not there. His tackle on Hampton was a good one but I reckon it was a fluke he was in position.

He also still doesn't seem to be talking.

just goes to show how much the club lost by letting Barba go. Didnt he get like 17 trys last year & set holmes up for about another 15?
Highest ranked Fullback this year lucky to make 10 trys