What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positive ONLY thread

Old Timer

Coach
I am positive no matter how much you think Mc Fookknuckle can't do any worse or say anything more stupid he will find a way to prove you wrong.
I am also positive that no matter how much you lower your expectations for the team in a hope that he will pass your test he will disappoint you.

Bench
I am positive that supporters will go through the next two years with the same attitude about McIdiot.
I am sure he is already making notes for the after game interview with catch phrase.
Moving forward.

Crossbow

Juniors
The seasons nearly finished.If we make the eight we should play a team into form.Like newcastle 3 in a row.Did we mean positive for the dragons or everyone?Remember don't panic it's organic:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: