What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R24 Sun - Raiders 22-26 Panthers @ GIO

Round 24: Raiders v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Thats funny. One will play finals footy. The other is overrated like every Raiders player
Hahaha. Rapana overrated. Sure thing buddy. Ashley Klein must have got you in the eye after you finished giving him his reward, because you're clearly blind.

nick87

Coach
Thats funny. One will play finals footy. The other is overrated like every Raiders player

Oooof. That's just about the worst comeback you could have dished off
He put a f**king beach ball across your plate and you completely whiffed hahaha

TheFrog

Coach
So Canberra can still make the 8
To do so the following needs to happen-
1. Raiders win both games, one of them vs Storm in Melbourne.
2. Cowboys lose both games and/or Manly lose both games.
3. If one but not both Cowboys and Manly do not lose both games, Dragons lose both games OR Dragons lose 1 and Raiders make up points difference.

They are now $8.00 to make the finals.

GongPanther

Referee
This time 7-8 weeks ago when you lost to us I bet you didn't expect this turnaround????....
That loss to Souths was out of character for us.We knew we were better than that awful performance.In fact,being that it was an off day,Souths would have beaten anyone on that day and I call that game a wakeup call we had to have.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
To do so the following needs to happen-
1. Raiders win both games, one of them vs Storm in Melbourne.
2. Cowboys lose both games and/or Manly lose both games.
3. If one but not both Cowboys and Manly do not lose both games, Dragons lose both games OR Dragons lose 1 and Raiders make up points difference.

They are now $8.00 to make the finals.
giphy.gif

mxlegend99

Referee
Hahaha. Rapana overrated. Sure thing buddy. Ashley Klein must have got you in the eye after you finished giving him his reward, because you're clearly blind.
Klein was the only bloke out there putting in for 80 minutes for the Faiders and here you are insulting him.

Maybe another half a dozen last tackle penalties could have won it for you.

skeepe

Immortal
The saddest thing about this game is that only one team came to play football.

The Panthers came to hold, wrestle, niggle and cheat and that was rewarded.

I fear for the game if this type of negative shit is going to become commonplace.

Make no mistake, every win for the Panthers is a black eye for the NRL. Their negative tactics must be stopped.

The saddest thing about this game is that only one team came to play football.

The Panthers came to hold, wrestle, niggle and cheat and that was rewarded.

I fear for the game if this type of negative shit is going to become commonplace.

Make no mistake, every win for the Panthers is a black eye for the NRL. Their negative tactics must be stopped.
My favourite troll on the whole interwebs

Latest posts