What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curtis Rona, Brenko Lee & Darcy Lussick All approached!

Alec's-saints

Juniors
Curtis Rona rumour wont go away as reported this morning by Phil Rothfield a Sydney NRL club gas out a big offer in and that's us!! Also Brenko Lee is bring looked by Dragons very closely. ... Bulldogs have asked him to look elsewhere in 2018..
rona to replace nighty

Reactions: Qdf

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Curtis Rona rumour wont go away as reported this morning by Phil Rothfield a Sydney NRL club has put in a big offer in and that's us!! Also Brenko Lee is being looked by Dragons very closely. ... Bulldogs have asked him to look elsewhere in 2018..

Can't find that article anywhere mickey, got a link to it?

Old Timer

Coach

mickeylane

Bench
Surely if Dousty won Lotto he would be doubling his Crowny stock....
We have cap space - Millward was quoted there are 4 spots available - assuming Graham is done theres 3 spots now and I'm betting we will sign 2 backs and more Forward

possm

Coach
We have cap space - Millward was quoted there are 4 spots available - assuming Graham is done theres 3 spots now and I'm betting we will sign 2 backs and more Forward

The Graham to Dragons rumour just mentioned of Fox. If Rona is available, he would be a good signing however, we do have some good young backs coming through. Pick one such as Zac Lomax and give him intensive off-season training in order to have him ready for 2018.

Last edited:

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I doubt wether we would sign any of them TBH.

Rona is now a Wallaby and will get picked up by another RU franchise.
Lee is 21 and already looking at his 3rd club
Lussick is just no

If Graeme has signed, and assuming Hutch re-signs it leaves 2 spots. Gela-Mosby would be one from outside I would really try to sign. Other than that, I think the 2 vacant spots will maybe come from the U20's squad similar to Sailor (Z Lomax and maybe one other)

I doubt wether we would sign any of them TBH.

Rona is now a Wallaby and will get picked up by another RU franchise.
Lee is 21 and already looking at his 3rd club
Lussick is just no

If Graeme has signed, and assuming Hutch re-signs it leaves 2 spots. Gela-Mosby would be one from outside I would really try to sign. Other than that, I think the 2 vacant spots will maybe come from the U20's squad similar to Sailor (Z Lomax and maybe one other)

Roma has already said he was contemplating a return to league, but them got picked for the Wallabies, so now wants to stay.

grouch

First Grade
So why would he give up international rugby travelling the world to play for us in Wollongong under a coach who will never win a premiership?
He'll get plenty of free time every September. So he'll be able to travel during that time without the burden of playing such a shitty game.

Gareth67

First Grade
Gareth
He cut down to one case of crownies before midday instead of 2.
Everyone has to tighten the belt

Quite agree with you Sammy , there are times when we all need to ' tighten our belts ' .
Just make damn sure that the other case of crownies , doesn't find its way to your neck of the woods . :wink:

Last edited: