What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Storm - Match Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I predict souths to get a right old toweling up storm by 30, ohh by the way ile be closing one eye so i can only see half of the tries that the storm will bag

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Thought game without AJ if he's out.
If we stay within 6 of the storm with 20 to go I think we could sneak an upset.
Good experience for our young pack up against storm

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
If we don't have AJ at his week then this game is far out of our reach. We don't have the depth to compete with the storm. That's okay though at least our forwards will get to see what a top forward pack looks like. The past few weeks haven't been too challenging for the likes of Murray, Graham, cook. This week will really test them.

doyen

Bench
If we don't have AJ at his week then this game is far out of our reach. We don't have the depth to compete with the storm. That's okay though at least our forwards will get to see what a top forward pack looks like. The past few weeks haven't been too challenging for the likes of Murray, Graham, cook. This week will really test them.

The Storm may rest a couple of players so will even the contest a bit!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Will definitely be Cody at fullback and Sutto at 6.

It's that obvious.....

I'd move Fui to back row and Jennings into the backline as I don't want Turner starting in the back row....

Rabbits20

Immortal
I can't see Madge playing Douehi.

I think he's letting him grow still and learn in NSW Cup.......

Also if Madge was to move Goodwin to fullback you can't expect Goodwin to go great in the position as he's not got quick pace like AJ.....

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I can't see Madge playing Douehi.

I think he's letting him grow still and learn in NSW Cup.......

Also if Madge was to move Goodwin to fullback you can't expect Goodwin to go great in the position as he's not got quick pace like AJ.....

Goodwin is definitely not a fullback but I wouldn't mind playing him there. Let's be honest there's only 2 games of the season left Souths could chuck in their NSW cup team and it wouldn't make a difference. I would much prefer Cody to stay at 5/8th more than anything.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Goodwin is definitely not a fullback but I wouldn't mind playing him there. Let's be honest there's only 2 games of the season left Souths could chuck in their NSW cup team and it wouldn't make a difference. I would much prefer Cody to stay at 5/8th more than anything.
What I'm saying is that if he plays at fullback all the haters of him in here will hoe into him...... fact

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
What I'm saying is that if he plays at fullback all the haters of him in here will hoe into him...... fact

People usually have honest opinions of players on here. If Bryson goes badly I'm sure he will deserve the criticism. Turner and Goodwin had bad games on the weekend but Goodwin has been good for the majority of the year so you can't judge him on a few bad games.

southsport

First Grade
Souths team is:

1. Bryson Goodwin
2. Campbell Graham
3. Aaron Gray
4. Tyrell Fuimaono
5. Robert Jennings
6. Cody Walker
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Thomas Burgess
9. Damien Cook