What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham.

possm

Coach
Lomax needs to come through the NSW Cup first before he is considered for first grade.

The same as Marsters both very young and need to be blooded against more experienced players as the under 20's really isn't a great environment for budding players.

Sailor seems to be in front of both of them with his signing for the 30 man squad next year and Periera i like the look of him he runs the ball hard and isn't frightened to have a go.

Will benefit from a true pre season at NRL standard.

Garrick imo is just about ready and its a shame Isaac Thompson has been f**ked around so badly this year the same way they treated young Tom Carr.

Seems to me JD was the only coach they have had at NSW Cup level who actually gave a shit about player development as Head is proving to be another Scott logan a total failure.

I expect Matheson Johns to also be moved along into the NSW Cup as he is another with potential.
I still rate Zac Lomax above all of the above. He is a natural and one day a superstar. He would not be out of place on the wing in first grade next season.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
At age 18 Zac Lomax would make a great winger. In 2018 our centres should be Mann and Lafai. Over time maybe Lomax may nab a centre spot however, right now I believe he would do well on the wing. He needs personal coaching in the off-season to iron out any problems.

Spot on possm
Zac lomax has good size as well.
He is only just 18 so he will get stronger.
Sailor is only18 as well.

Frank Facer

First Grade
At age 18 Zac Lomax would make a great winger. In 2018 our centres should be Mann and Lafai. Over time maybe Lomax may nab a centre spot however, right now I believe he would do well on the wing. He needs personal coaching in the off-season to iron out any problems.
I doubt that Lomax would have played much wing, if any. I would rather play him in his customary position. I think he will be a better centre than Mann. I would rather play Mann on the wing than Lomax. Wing is a position where you can isolate players. Having someone a youngster playing wing who is not accustomed to playing that position could be dangerous. I think Lomax's future lies at centre, so play him there from the get go. Mann already has experience at wing. Again, I doubt that Mann would have played much wing, until he came to play for us.

Redhoopz

Juniors
I still rate Zac Lomax above all of the above. He is a natural and one day a superstar. He would not be out of place on the wing in first grade next season.

If he's good enough, than he's old enough. I wouldn't hesitate to take a chance with Zac Lomax.

The Dragons need to take a chance with him or at least identify the players with the most potential and fast track their development. I'd like to think that these youngsters will be pushing for a spot next season and *fingers crossed* Mary will pick the best player for each position, and not rely on his "favourites"

I believe Hind is a ready made Fgrader and would certainly provide some quality depth for our pack.
He needs to be given a chance in front of Sele for sure.
After all the hoo ha about Leilua it's time for him to step up and provide something off the bench.
Sure we can recruit but we have the talent under contract.
We just need to bring them along. They ain't going to help us languishing in the Cutters.
Hind is moving on that is what I was told.

He may end up back in the Q Cup like Sironen who ended up going to the UK.

Crossbow

Juniors
I for mine don't even think we should bother with him.Bloody bullgrub.Loose cannon to boot.The best thing he did was bite billy slaters ear off.I cannot forget that game against Souths was it were he lost it.Its a massive no from me.No Morris twins either bloody traitors.Well Brett is.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I for mine don't even think we should bother with him.Bloody bullgrub.Loose cannon to boot.The best thing he did was bite billy slaters ear off.I cannot forget that game against Souths was it were he lost it.Its a massive no from me.No Morris twins either bloody traitors.Well Brett is.
But Brett could be the ultimate prodigal son, coming back to the fold to help bring his younger brother through. I think we would all be cheering loudly if Brett was scoring tries in the red V again. On graham, long time enemy but God he would fit in well.

Gareth67

First Grade

Crossbow , mate , you can't hold it against a man if he gets a bit peckish whilst his out on the footy field . And you must agree , that particular player that the ear lobe belong to , needed his comeuppance , after all , smiling Billy isn't exactly an angel himself .

Last edited:

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

Did you see Brett M's try against Manly over the week, it was a template example of speed and skill that not all wingers possess (take note, MacDonald). Even though he was a good 30 metres out with plenty of defenders on his tail, I said "he'll score", and that is exactly what Morris did.

I'd take him back in a heartbeat without question.

Bench
Some sites say Graham has signed with the Knights. Not official but with Millward involved......Who knows