What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

You guys are slow to catch on.
However, I have since learned Haynsie wont be going anywhere. Trip A deal look like coming on board with the Titans further.
We could however take on King if Pricey is going anywhere?

Hayne is not a superstar player anymore.

He's also not consistent.

He fades in and out of games constantly.

He's not a team player.

He's a terrible senior player mentor to younger players.

He's worth 600k tops.

Even then I wouldn't want him.

He's all hype now.

Hes not even interested in mentoring.
he is very much a team player
he has been 1 of the Titans best & was also the NSW back with the most sprint metres this year.
You read the Telegraph too much, which is Regurgitated Broncos media.(courier mail)

Hes not even interested in mentoring.
he is very much a team player
he has been 1 of the Titans best & was also the NSW back with the most sprint metres this year.
You read the Telegraph too much, which is Regurgitated Broncos media.(courier mail)

How much do you think he is truly worth now that would be value to a Club?

sandshark

Bench
I think Jarryd won't be getting many offers in 2019. I doubt he'll find a new contract bigger than what he is on now. No one with a brain will touch him.

Not sure what is going on behind the scenes with Titans but how could anyone support this bloke? The players who support him have shit-for-brains.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Jarryd loves the hype and attention.

Ever since he burst onto the scene the media have been blowing smoke up his ass like he is some God.

Sure he had those seasons which he blitzed but he will never get back to that form.

Like a little spoilt brat he has got his way with Neil Henry getting booted so really the ball is in his court now to finish the year strong. I bet we see no improvement in his performance these next 2 weeks or next year.

Card Shark

Immortal
The Titans have gone downhill since he joined them.

He didn't improve them last year after he arrived, albeit a couple of moments, they were going great guns without him.

Latest posts