What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

handyman2190

Bench
I guess that's the angle the sharks are using. A gamble but if he's fit Itll pay off big time
Gray will develop and be a exceptional centre the problem as everyone knows is he has a injury problem he has played 8 games this year and nearly the same last year until thats fixed he is really only a 300k player if the sharkes want to pay 425 let them id take beale for 300 a lot better investment than that nohoper neilson who was on 200k

Hellray

Juniors
CONFIRMED DEPARTING PLAYERS:

Toby Rudolf
Brett Greinke
Luke Kelly
Anthony Cherrington
Aaron Gray
Bryson Goodwin
Dave Tyrrell

Source: Rabbitohs website

I thought we may have kept Rudolf around for another season given this is his 1st year out of NYC nd he is still growing and developing.
Greinke is a disappointment had higher hopes for him considering his background. (may be why Broncs were keen to let him go)

themacemaceman

Juniors
Gray will develop and be a exceptional centre the problem as everyone knows is he has a injury problem he has played 8 games this year and nearly the same last year until thats fixed he is really only a 300k player if the sharkes want to pay 425 let them id take beale for 300 a lot better investment than that nohoper neilson who was on 200k

According to NRL stats Gray actually played 21 games in 2016. I was very surprised by this considering he has this reputation of being injured. In 2015 he played 12 games.

De tmTrajic

Juniors

De tmTrajic

Juniors
I think Madge has settled on a centre pairing of G I & Gags. Does it get much better than that? We also have a number of outstanding prospects fighti g for wing spots with an amazing, try scoring freak at fb.

southsport

First Grade
I think Madge has settled on a centre pairing of G I & Gags. Does it get much better than that? We also have a number of outstanding prospects fighti g for wing spots with an amazing, try scoring freak at fb.

It sounds OK to me as long as we can fill those wing possies.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
So Graham and Hunt as Wingers? I don't mind that. AJ definitely needs fullback gig. GI is one injury away from career ending. Him playing origin only increases his injury/fatigue factor. AJ has proven he could be a top fullback as well. If we can get Brett Morris for cheap I'd take him. Best outside back for NSW this year. I don't really want Josh though.

callmack1

Staff member
Alex Johnston is out for the season. That's a massive blow to this game and the Eels game.

Source: instagram.
Yea it is but kind of knew that'd be the case as soon as he went down.

Stellar finish to the season for AJ and I really hope he doesn't get chased down for that top try scorer as it'd be cool for him to get it.

I hope Madge keeps Cody at 5/8 purely for next season and I'd probably move Goodwin to fullback. Probably the best option now.

rabbitohs95

Bench
If we move Walker to FB (probably the only good option tbh, no one else can play there) I'd like to see Adam Doueihi given a shot at five-eighth. Really talented kid who's spent most of this year playing for the Bears and has grown with each game he's played for them.

Why not give him the first grade experience with our season over and the Storm more than likely going to rest players now they have the Minor Premiership wrapped up?

themacemaceman

Juniors
I'd like to see Burns have a crack at fullback. What have we got to loose.
I think he played some games there at the bears.
Yeah he had a bad game under the high ball against Penrith but what better why to exercise those demons than against Cooper Cronks kicking game.

Latest posts