What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R25 Fri - Wests Tigers 14-22 Cowboys @ Campbelltown

Round 25: Wests Tigers v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 25
Wests Tigers v North Queensland Cowboys
Campbelltown Stadium, Leumeah (TICKETS)
Friday 25 August 2017

Gates 5:30pm / NYC 5:35pm / NRL 7:50pm (Ch9/FOX)

WST-17teamlist.jpg

1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Kevin Naiqama 5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak 6. Tuimoala Lolohea 7. Luke Brooks 8. Aaron Woods 9. Matt McIlwrick 10. Tim Grant 11. Michael Chee-Kam 12. Josh Aloiai 13. Matthew Eisenhuth
Interchange: 14. Alex Twal 15. Sauaso Sue 16. Bayley Sironen 17. Jack Littlejohn 18. Joel Edwards 19. Ava Seumanufagai 20. Jj Felise 21. Watson Heleta

NQL-17teamlist.jpg

1. Ben Hampton 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Javid Bowen 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Te Maire Martin 7. Michael Morgan 8. Corey Jensen 9. Jake Granville 10. Scott Bolton 11. Coen Hess 12. Ethan Lowe 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. John Asiata 15. Shane Wright 16. Patrick Mago 17. Shaun Fensom 18. Gavin Cooper 19. Lachlan Coote 20. Kyle Laybutt 21. Enari Tuala

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Yellow.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins, Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor, Kasey Badger
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten

NYC - Fri 5:35pm at Campbelltown

ISP (WT) - away to Warriors at Mt Smart, Sun 11:45am AEST (FOX)

ISC (Cowboys) - Pride host Redcliffe (Broncos) at Barlow Park, Sat 5:30pm
Mackay host Souths Logan (Broncos) at BB Print, Sat 6pm
Townsville away to Falcons (Storm) at Sunshine Coast, Sun 1:40pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Poor cowboys are beyond busted, and now they're playing their ultimate bogey team.

West's by 10.

Clifferd

Coach
We love playing the cowboys and the fact they have a stack of injuries, reckon we could have a pretty impressive win here

This Year?

Immortal
I think this will be a carve up with only Hess and Taumalolo providing the resistance in a 30 point loss.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Cows have some troops returning I'm led to believe. Cooper and Coote at least.

That sounds about right, literally every team has had stars come back from injury against us this year. Wouldn't surprise me if Thurston and Scott run out Friday night

Despite their injuries, the Cows' defence still impresses me. They won't have much support here and I only think that will help them. I'll go them by eight.

This Year?

Immortal
Tigers played well in their loss to the Roosters and I think pretty much a full strength Roosters defends betters than half a 1st grade Cowboys side. Cows will do their fans proud with what they have but I don't think it will be enough to overcome a Tigers side who want to end their season well.

Clifferd

Coach
Despite their injuries, the Cows' defence still impresses me. They won't have much support here and I only think that will help them. I'll go them by eight.

We nearly beat a full strength roosters side last week. I'm sure we can handle a depleted cowboys outfit who aren't near the class of the rorters

We nearly beat a full strength roosters side last week. I'm sure we can handle a depleted cowboys outfit who aren't near the class of the rorters

I agree I give you full credit for that but the Cows will be very desperate and I just reckon that if they can hold strong in defence they'll be too good.

SBD82

Coach
I don't think the cowboys can be written off. They've played with a lot of commitment this year despite their horrendous injury toll.

A tigers win helps my team though. So hopefully they can roll the cowboys and finish the season on a high.

GongPanther

Referee
Even money on the TAB atm.I predicted a golden point game,with Teddy geting a try to win it for the Tiges.When was the last golden point game?

Clifferd

Coach
I don't think the cowboys can be written off. They've played with a lot of commitment this year despite their horrendous injury toll.

A tigers win helps my team though. So hopefully they can roll the cowboys and finish the season on a high.

Too many injuries for the cows to do it imo. They'll limp out of the 8 and coincidentally I reckon your mob will limp in

Ted and Woods last Cambo home game and we'll be too strong here

If cows were full strength however different story

Clifferd

Coach
Even money on the TAB atm.I predicted a golden point game,with Teddy geting a try to win it for the Tiges.When was the last golden point game?

Memory isn't great but last one I remember this year was raiders v dragons? Or Bulldogs v Parra where Moses kicked the fg