What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tiger Ted

Bench
Yeah can't get shitty at JAC, that ones All on the club. Wish the guy every success.
Wish the best for JAC who is or was a passionate tigers fan with a great attitude & who this dysfunctional club lost thanks to the short sightedness of the pissants Taylor & Mcdonnell !!

Tiger Woody

Juniors
How this clubs admin couldn't see what we could see,how useless Ronald Mcdonnell was is beyond belief.
The only 2 i would like to return by 2020-2021 are:
Teddy
Adda Conda Carr
And snare Nathan Cleary from Panthers.

Wouldnt let Moses or Hillbilly come back even if they wanted too.

and if we still had the pissant Taylor in charge, we would never have seen, Eisenhuth & Marsters and would have had the displeasure of watching Lovett each week as well as Naiqama and Nofo playing to their 'Taylor' standard.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I wouldn't mind keeping Naiqama as a winger and for depth next year. He's shown some good form under Cleary and despite the flaws in his game he has excellent pace, especially when put into open space)

Tiger Woody

Juniors
and if we still had the pissant Taylor in charge, we would never have seen, Eisenhuth & Marsters and would have had the displeasure of watching Lovett each week as well as Naiqama and Nofo playing to their 'Taylor' standard.

Too true,
And even Twal doll sitting in Intrust team as well.
Imagine 2018 if Taylor was in charge..No new decent signings,same side next year with no improvements.
Speaking of Lyall Lovett,where is the country and western singer lately?
Hasn't played NSW Cup last 2 rounds and not on the injured list either.lnteresting.

Last edited:

Tiger Woody

Juniors
We certainly lack speed out wide. If we had had JAC this year we would have probably about three more wins under our belt. Maybe we are looking at a peer game right across the field next year, but I still think we need at least one speed machine
Even Nofa is slow.
Takes 2 intercepts against Manly but gets run down so quickly.
We do really lack pace from any of our backs in 2018

super_coach

First Grade
Its seem like Grant has decided to take up his option and stay in 2018 and Rockow is a done deal. This comes from a bloke on the offical website that hardly ever posts but has a 100% success rate with his info. Iam okay with Grant and Rockow is probably just a depth signing

Tiger Ted

Bench
I know it's a little premature considering he is under contract & there's a power play emerging from the obnoxious prick Gould (his attempt to tie Nathan up long term on ridiculous unders) who would b extremely concerned about IC's ability to entice his son to Concord but it would b the icing on the cake re IC's assembling of a very competitive roster if we had his son as our playmaker.Geez IC's son is a talent & a sharpshooting goal kicker to boot !

Shredder

Juniors
Agreed TT - but even at best case scenario thats two years away.

We have a lot of footy to play before then.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Agreed TT - but even at best case scenario thats two years away.

We have a lot of footy to play before then.
Yep let's just hope that under IC's stewardship we quickly become a formidable team so IC has a job when the son of a gun is off contract.

I'd luv nothing better than for IC to stick it up the pompous ingrate Gould in both winning us a comp & luring his son to concord in 2020.

He'd not be rushing into anything, Myth Piss will be close to the end of his career at Easts too so Uncle Nick will be looking for the next big thing in the halves. We'll have plenty of competition if he continues on his trajectory.

Tiger Ted

Bench
He'd not be rushing into anything, Myth Piss will be close to the end of his career at Easts too so Uncle Nick will be looking for the next big thing in the halves. We'll have plenty of competition if he continues on his trajectory.
But for once we have the trump card in the old mans undoubted influence that even Nicks money won't b enough to overcome !!

I have no doubt that Nathan's next contract will b with either us or Penrith & very likely us !!!

Shredder

Juniors
I dont think we have an inside running by having Nathans dad coach us.
I think Ivan will simply tell him to do whats best for his career. If we are working out, then so be it.
But if the Roosters or someone else comes in with more than we can afford, I suspect Ivan will tell him to take it.
I wouldnt have wanted to work with my dad at his age either.
And remember, Ivan kept him out of the first grade team at the Pennys.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I dont think we have an inside running by having Nathans dad coach us.
I think Ivan will simply tell him to do whats best for his career. If we are working out, then so be it.
But if the Roosters or someone else comes in with more than we can afford, I suspect Ivan will tell him to take it.
I wouldnt have wanted to work with my dad at his age either.
And remember, Ivan kept him out of the first grade team at the Pennys.
As u said there's a lot of footy to b played b4 his contract with Penrith expires.But u have to laugh at Goulds apparent long term contract offer which is at big unders ! If true it works out at 600k/yr which is < what an over-rated wanka like Moses(800k-850k)) is earning & almost half what Ben Hunt (1.1m-1.2m) is going to earn with saints ! Gould is dreaming if he thinks IC would advise his brilliant son to commit long term on massive unders !

Vic Mackey

Referee
Its seem like Grant has decided to take up his option and stay in 2018 and Rockow is a done deal. This comes from a bloke on the offical website that hardly ever posts but has a 100% success rate with his info. Iam okay with Grant and Rockow is probably just a depth signing

Good news re Grant, another experienced forward will be good for Eiso, Twal etc.

Plus it means we're a hell of a lot less likely to keep Woods