What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R25 Sun - Panthers 14-16 Dragons @ Pepper

Round 25: Panthers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBD82

Coach
If they didn't join SL during the war I'd actually like them. Other than that I can't fault anything about them. I've been to a few games at Penrith and always had fun and had some great convos with Panther's fans. They love their footy.
Agreed.

This week they can all eat a whole bag of dicks.

But every other week I wish them well.

Especially their halfback. May he become an origin great. (Starting 2018).

Smack

Coach
Oh yeah thanks for reminding me, they are super league merkins
If they didn't join SL during the war I'd actually like them. Other than that I can't fault anything about them. I've been to a few games at Penrith and always had fun and had some great convos with Panther's fans. They love their footy.

Smack

Coach
Nah man, next year will be pearce running the show. He will finally have a team suited to him.
Agreed.

This week they can all eat a whole bag of dicks.

But every other week I wish them well.

Especially their halfback. May he become an origin great. (Starting 2018).

GongPanther

Referee
pa

panthers are carrying on like they will win the comp. dragons will smoke thema again just like round 1. easy 2 points for saints. love playing those little bitches
It's called positive reinforcement.We are in a position to control our destiny,which means that just like anyone else in the running,has the self belief that they can win the competition.

Now show what I've written to one of your parents,so they can fully explain it to you.

Now to important matters....Revenge is at hand after that embarrasing 1st round loss.Panthers in a tight first half to eventually pull away from a gallant St George outfit,and to fully extend the lead in the 2nd half to win by 24...and to end the Dragon's dream,or nightmare.

GongPanther

Referee
I have never had a problem with the Panthers, ever. Even though you guys are feral westies, I still can't bring myself to dislike your club.
Mostly good people out West,Smack. Like I mentioned during the year,get out there for a weekend and do a tour of the mountains besides the Penrith district. Better in early summer though.

GongPanther

Referee

In fact,niether the NSWRL nor the SL wanted a bar of Penrith.It came down to a meeting between the management from Penrith to pursuade the SL powerbrokers how we would be a useful aquisition for their competition.

At the last minute,we were given a lifeline by the SL the NSWRL didn't offer us.We were the last club signed up.

We were pushed into a corner for some reason,were we were left out like a shag on a rock by both concerns.But all Penrith fans were relived by the news.

TheFrog

Coach
In fact,niether the NSWRL nor the SL wanted a bar of Penrith.It came down to a meeting between the management from Penrith to pursuade the SL powerbrokers how we would be a useful aquisition for their competition.

At the last minute,we were given a lifeline by the SL the NSWRL didn't offer us.We were the last club signed up.

We were pushed into a corner for some reason,were we were left out like a shag on a rock by both concerns.But all Penrith fans were relived by the news.

Had the North Sydney Bears not unexpectedly gone belly up at the end of '99, the GWS Giants would now be called the Panthers.

Latest posts