What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith's easy draw strikes again

Clifferd

Coach
Any team can be beaten on the day. I hope they don't add any premierships as long as their roster is tainted

Normally I'd agree but not with this team

You'd have to be beyond perfect to put Melbourne off their game in the finals.

6 qld players with a few internationals added into the mix, well drilled team not to mention their form this year. They've blown teams off the park that we thought could match them

I rate Roosters 13' squad as probably the best of the last 10 years but I reckon Storm 17' tops it, provided they do win the big one

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
Need a hug??

Yeah from someone like her

seminaked-woman-in-bikini-bottom-hugging-self-by-ocean-rear-view-picture-id146275811

Hutty1986

Immortal
Lol the irony. A thread started by a Saints fan moaning about another team supposed soft draw yet his side couldn't even beat Newcastle.

I can feel the panic already from Dragons fan. It will be all over soon.
Not just Newcastle. Also the Dogs, Gold Coast and the Bunnies, thank you very much!

Normally I'd agree but not with this team

You'd have to be beyond perfect to put Melbourne off their game in the finals.

6 qld players with a few internationals added into the mix, well drilled team not to mention their form this year. They've blown teams off the park that we thought could match them

I rate Roosters 13' squad as probably the best of the last 10 years but I reckon Storm 17' tops it, provided they do win the big one

I agree with this and would just add that not only do they have a great 1 - 17 but the depth in the club is amazing as well.

Even if someone as instrumental as a Cam Smith or Cooper Cronk goes down with injury, they've shown that the likes of Brody Croft can come in and do just as good a job. Nate Myles is sitting in the background and will be a pretty handy back up if needed in the forwards and the depth they have in the backs is ridiculous.

It really is the Storms competition to lose this year.

Paullyboy

Coach
It'd be a travesty if the Storm didn't win it all this year. Up there with the year the Eels lost in the GF to Newcastle after having a historically great year about 15 years ago.

The standard this year truly is poor, what's happened to the NRL? The fact the Raiders can't compete in a historically bad year is even more embarrassing.