What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Saxon

Bench
Mick Potter is our assistant coach so I don't know if I believe this one. Also we are zeroing in on Slade Griffin for the backup hooker gig.
Please, take Griffin.
Solid back rower and that is all. Passes slower than Peates - although to be fair he runs more often than Liccia

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
With options like rein and lichaa I'd be happy to put my faith in levi if I were the knights. Is bhana back to walking yet? Geez that was sickening

Spot On

Coach
Anyone know what style of play Lichaa was showing at Cronulla before he ended up at the Dogs??? Did he have a running and or kicking game at all???

PJ

First Grade
He, or his father, are apparently not missed at all at the Sharks.

His actual style was a more running, but about 40% as good as he and his family report it.

Spade

Juniors
Anyone know what style of play Lichaa was showing at Cronulla before he ended up at the Dogs??? Did he have a running and or kicking game at all???

averaged 100 odd metres a game, was touted as the next big thing.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I just don't see how Reynolds and Cronk would work
It could work well and help AR get back to his best........

I know we'd probably be the best side in the comp at repeat sets which builds pressure........

AR may start running the ball more too and becoming even better with his passing game....

We'd be back in finals footy......

Rabbits20

Immortal
I do see/get your point though Spade in that they are 2 halfbacks....

I'm just trying to think positive.....

It'd be great for sponsors, marketing and membership etc.......

perverse

Referee
With options like rein and lichaa I'd be happy to put my faith in levi if I were the knights. Is bhana back to walking yet? Geez that was sickening
Whoever we pick up will be second fiddle to Levi, we can't just have 1 hooker on the roster, especially as he can't go the 80 himself yet. Buhrer is our only other part time option at the moment, with another junior probably a couple of years off yet.

Tiger5150

Bench
It could work well and help AR get back to his best........

I know we'd probably be the best side in the comp at repeat sets which builds pressure........

AR may start running the ball more too and becoming even better with his passing game....

We'd be back in finals footy......

Gee....if you could only get rid of Robbie,,......12 months seems along time

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Talking to a mate thats involved with Newcastle, Knights have offered Farah 400k one year deal.

Only a rumour at this point but trustworthy source.

Jesus Christ I hope Farah takes the deal. That's the best offer he'll get. To be fair there have been a few games where he's produced brilliance but he tries to dominate the game too much. Not a team player.