What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best hooker for 2018

Who is the best option between MM and Liddle for 2018 ?

• Matt Mc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liddle

Votes: 14 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger05

First Grade
I like MM but he isn't really a first grade player. Defensively he is great but even defensively Liddle is pretty close to as good as him. MM hits hard but Liddle makes his tackles.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Mckilwrick is laughable shit. He must wake up every day and feel like he's won the lottery. How he plays professional footy and doesn't lay bricks for a living is beyond me.

agree......tell magpie4ever that.
Hes infatuated by the guy....Maybe magpie is gay?
its his 4th club in 4 years so no excuses why he hasnt locked down a spot already.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Liddle based on his attacking spark & he should shine amongst the best pack we will field for yrs !

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Mckilwrick is a sad case. He knows he shouldn't be playing first grade but he's on such a winner why would he quit now... The lucky merkin. I think our only bad retention decision of 2017 is keeping this imposter for another 2 years. Just a truly awful player.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Hilarious, I can just see Ivan sitting with the assistant coach next year after the trials.

IC: H'mm, who's our no.9 for the first game. I'm going to run with MM.

AC: But IC, what about the straw poll the clitman ran on front row forum late last year.'

IC: Yeah, I know but MM is my choice.

AC: Ivan, the clitman and his gang wont like it and they could run a poll about you.

IC: Yes, it is a concern he has power beyind the size of his miniature dick but we need to run our best side on the park.

AC: Ivan, I know the Magpie wiped the floor with the little turd but he just keeps staying on. This is your career on the line if you go against this wanker.

IC: f**k him, I'm a man & the coach. I need to make the call.

Afterwards when Ivan is alone: "f**k the pressure, hope we win this game or it could be oopsy for me with the clitman and his gang after my nutz".

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Mckilwrick is a sad case. He knows he shouldn't be playing first grade but he's on such a winner why would he quit now... The lucky merkin. I think our only bad retention decision of 2017 is keeping this imposter for another 2 years. Just a truly awful player.

Well at least we have a Rancid,Edwards,Lovett clone to pick on in 2018
There's always 1 in every club who is a shit signing.Ours is now Magpie MM.

Last edited:
Regardless of who you prefer neither can play for 80 minutes which is when Benji may come on and join Brooks and Grub in the spine,anyone of them can cover the #9 as a back up better than our current back up options.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Regardless of who you prefer neither can play for 80 minutes which is when Benji may come on and join Brooks and Grub in the spine,anyone of them can cover the #9 as a back up better than our current back up options.
It's hard to imagine Benji not being in the 17 for the majority of the season.If it is the case then I hope it's coz of really good form & not coz he's covering for injuries at the scrumbase.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
It's hard to imagine Benji not being in the 17 for the majority of the season.If it is the case then I hope it's coz of really good form & not coz he's covering for injuries at the scrumbase.
We need Benji in the side to give us energy.
This is his club and he wants to prove it before he retires

Tiger Ted

Bench
We need Benji in the side to give us energy.
This is his club and he wants to prove it before he retires
IC has given him a lifeline & he needs to ensure he doesn't deliver the kind of appalling shit he gave us over the last few yrs he was last at Concord !!

The difference this time around unlike previous spineless coaches is IC won't reward ineptitude !!

Tiger Woody

Juniors
magpie4ever....
your out of my sinbin now you beer-belly sharecropper.
Just letting you know its 10 to NIL in front for the future superstar hooker Liddle.
More or less proves that we others here know more than you....lol
You pencil necked geek

magpie4ever

First Grade
f**king hilarious, you pencil dick fruit. I'm sure Ivan will take note of your poll, not.

Glad you are a mule and can't breed, so when you go the world will be a better place.

LMAO.

Although, I haven't seen Jack Wheelhouse since his SG Ball days, I rate him above your relo - Liddle.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
images (1).jpg View attachment 15006 View attachment 15006 images.jpg download.jpg cant see what you wrote so thats a plus..
as the Hillbilly would say "it is what it is"......

This old bloke would have to be you...lol

Oh thats right....you wouldnt be smart or rich enough to live in inner west...and definitely good looking enough...

MERKIN.......I love that word pop magpie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts