What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan out

If it is true that Duges was out on the drink last night then thats poor behaviour by him.

The people here saying all these horrible comments about Duges though is very shortsighted. Since he has been at the club he has put in incredible effort...I cant remember a game where he didnt wear his emotions on his sleeve. Saying that he can f**k off now, that youll never forgive him, etc. PPPPPLLLEEEEASSSSE!!! He f**ks up this one time off the field. Mary got caught for drink driving and coached the next day. Years back having a drink the night before was standard.

Sure he made a mistake, its just that.
What a load of shit.

Its not the first time this toss has been drunk and missed the team bus to a game.

Regardless of Mary has done and yes he is just as bad if not worse Dugan has shown a lack fo respect to his team mates.

The calm one

Juniors
Duges has effectively been missing since he signed for the Sharks. His performances on the field have reflected his attitude.

His professionalism has been disgraceful, he's still employed and contracted to us. No excuse for missing this game, it's the most important game of the year FFS!
What sort of monetary fine should he cop. He would be no on 15 k a week. Start the bidding from there

Last edited:

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
If what their saying regarding Duges is true then hes lost me .....Ive always gone in to bat for him because on most occasions I thought he gave his all...unbelievable really that a person could let his team and supporters down when our backs are to the wall.....poor poor form

j0nesy

Bench
He's lost me too. I've stuck up for him until that Brisbane game. You could sense a change in his attitude with his berating of Mann, and his body language. If true he has completely let the boys down.

giboz71

First Grade
Mcgregors insurance excuse if, should say when we loose. Last week it was the flu !!

Really?

He missed the team bus not for the first time. He's supposed to an elite world class player and a team leader. He's acted like a pratt since he's signed with the Sharks.

You can blame Mary for a lot of things, but this sad episode is all on Josh.

OzDragon

Coach
I'll reserve actual judgement until we get all the details, but this seems extremely dissapointing.

Josh has been consistently our best in a team that's been oh so shit over the years. But this event, coupled with last week re Mann and him signing elsewhere because we didn't call him a 'world class elite player' speaks volumes about his character.

I'd have considered him a captain previously, but if he continues with this attitude, I won't miss him to say the least.

If it is true that Duges was out on the drink last night then thats poor behaviour by him.

The people here saying all these horrible comments about Duges though is very shortsighted. Since he has been at the club he has put in incredible effort...I cant remember a game where he didnt wear his emotions on his sleeve. Saying that he can f**k off now, that youll never forgive him, etc. PPPPPLLLEEEEASSSSE!!! He f**ks up this one time off the field. Mary got caught for drink driving and coached the next day. Years back having a drink the night before was standard.

Sure he made a mistake, its just that.
Stupid statement you sir can go to cronulla with him! I think you've been on the piss too!one mistake huh? He did it at Canberra he did it to his state and he's done it to us so he's hardly a first time offender

Last edited:

slippery5

Juniors
Milne already played for the Cutters. You can't pick a player who already played that weekend.
That makes me feel a lot better, I was thinking it was a great opportunity to put his love child back in his favourite position.
I'll let him of the hook..