What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Blair - No More Graham?

RPG437

Juniors
I thought I read somewhere we were extremely unimpressed with something that went down when we met Blair.

I'd be surprised if we "ramped up" our pursuit of Blair. More than likely a ploy to put the wind up the Dogs...

...then again I could be thinking too highly of our management :joy:
I think you might be on the money with that appraisal!

As long as we done miss out on both I'm ok. I think either will be good signings.

Could just be gamesmanship with Blair...

We wouldn't want the Bulldogs to think we had all our eggs in one basket with Graham. It would reduce our bargaining capital if we did, especially as we are asking them to carry a heavy portion of the can.

Who would know though.. our recruitment is a strange beast at times.

I just get the feeling that Blair could be one of the worst.. so here's hoping he is just a pawn in a bigger game.

Are we that smart though?

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I don't know why this Blair thing is even getting traction. Millward specifically said that there are no front rowers currently on the market that they want. They were wanting to be patient like they were with Paul Vaughan.