What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best hooker for 2018

Who is the best option between MM and Liddle for 2018 ?

• Matt Mc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liddle

Votes: 14 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
John,mmmmmm,never did get to his deserved level.
While I played the most games for Wests ever.
I keep ribbing him about that
I am....TJ
Jack Cogger is our nephew pop.
You overweight sharecropper

Last edited:

Vozzy

Juniors
I thought MM played well in the first half of the year. Second half he lost form. Liddle has age on his side and looks very similar to MM at the moment. That may be due to them playing the same game plan. I don't notice much difference when either is on. MM plays a bit tougher while Liddle is more agile. Hopefully Liddle can get a kicking game into his arsenal cos it's good to have another option then just Brooks.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I thought MM played well in the first half of the year. Second half he lost form. Liddle has age on his side and looks very similar to MM at the moment. That may be due to them playing the same game plan. I don't notice much difference when either is on. MM plays a bit tougher while Liddle is more agile. Hopefully Liddle can get a kicking game into his arsenal cos it's good to have another option then just Brooks.

Agree with all that mate.
Liddell has to toughen up as well,bulk up a bit.
MM was good at start of year but went backwards,and service from dummy half became a chore for him

magpie4ever

First Grade
John,mmmmmm,never did get to his deserved level.
While I played the most games for Wests ever.
I keep ribbing him about that
I am....TJ
Jack Cogger is our nephew pop.
You overweight sharecropper

If and it's a big IF, you of all people to should know about the importance of defense. Unfortunately, you played in plenty of Wests teams that couldn't tackle.

Jack goes ok, good ole Trev - hey. My youngest knocked him (and the knights team) over in the Harold Matts GF.

You went alright on the field, but know f**k all about the basics of a rugby league player - basic skills and the abilty to tackle, first and foremost. :cool:

Radical Rat

Juniors
Hilarious, I can just see Ivan sitting with the assistant coach next year after the trials.

IC: H'mm, who's our no.9 for the first game. I'm going to run with MM.

AC: But IC, what about the straw poll the clitman ran on front row forum late last year.'

IC: Yeah, I know but MM is my choice.

AC: Ivan, the clitman and his gang wont like it and they could run a poll about you.

IC: Yes, it is a concern he has power beyind the size of his miniature dick but we need to run our best side on the park.

AC: Ivan, I know the Magpie wiped the floor with the little turd but he just keeps staying on. This is your career on the line if you go against this wanker.

IC: f**k him, I'm a man & the coach. I need to make the call.

Afterwards when Ivan is alone: "f**k the pressure, hope we win this game or it could be oopsy for me with the clitman and his gang after my nutz".
Your support of MM has gone from passionate to irrational stalker.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Your support of MM has gone from passionate to irrational stalker.

Yes RR,pop Magpie has lost the plot.
He's going to blow a gasket the old prick,and no way I'm giving him mouth to mouth.
Be ok to be stalked by a glamour,but magple4ever is not my type.
Plus MM would get jealous

magpie4ever

First Grade
Yes RR,pop Magpie has lost the plot.
He's going to blow a gasket the old prick,and no way I'm giving him mouth to mouth.
Be ok to be stalked by a glamour,but magple4ever is not my type.
Plus MM would get jealous

Listen you old fart, have you still got the mullett?

leaguelegend21

Juniors
If someone names a single positive quality about Matt Mckilwrick's game I'll buy them a house on Lake Como next to George Clooney.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Quality thread this one...

Neither player is likely to be amongst our best in 2018...

Just think Liddle has more potential in the longer term so more hoping rather than anything that he comes good soon...

Wouldn't be surprised if someone else is wearing the 9 come 2019...

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Quality thread this one...

Neither player is likely to be amongst our best in 2018...

Just think Liddle has more potential in the longer term so more hoping rather than anything that he comes good soon...

Wouldn't be surprised if someone else is wearing the 9 come 2019...
I agree .
If one of MM or Liddell can't cut the mustard next year we need to look for a gun hooker in 2019

Tiger Ted

Bench
Liddle has got to show us he is the real deal next yr otherwise I agree we will need to find another option at 9 for '19.

There's no excuses for Liddle as we have a very good pack & forward depth plus he doesn't have a star no.9 ahead of him !

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Liddle has got to show us he is the real deal next yr otherwise I agree we will need to find another option at 9 for '19.

There's no excuses for Liddle as we have a very good pack & forward depth plus he doesn't have a star no.9 ahead of him !

There is no excuses for Liddle or MM...
Thats all we have so if either doesnt cut it in 2018 we have to buy someone who does.
might make them both improve hopefully.
i would say we have about the 14th ranked hooker in the comp between both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts