What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers Intrust team

Tiger Ted

Bench
As disappointing as he has been he is an immortal compared to the worst player that's represented WT in the NRL the totally useless N Milone !! For this fraudster to have played any NRL demonstrates how mentally unfit our coaches & how inept our recruitment staff have been pre IC !! He would deadset get smashed & struggle in park footy playing against kids !!

Tiger Woody

Juniors
As disappointing as he has been he is an immortal compared to the worst player that's represented WT in the NRL the totally useless N Milone !! For this fraudster to have played any NRL demonstrates how mentally unfit our coaches & how inept our recruitment staff have been pre IC !! He would deadset get smashed & struggle in park footy playing against kids !!

Ted,I use to go to watch Intrust last year at Leichhardt
But in 2017 I can't bring myself to do it they are so poor

Vic Mackey

Referee

Agree

Lovett at least had a solid game here and there. Milone was abysmal in every single game he ever played.

Nealo 12

Bench
Milone was trying to be some kind of tough guy against us a couple of weeks ago , got sin binned as I recall , great for a captain.

Seriously how do these blokes even get to within Coo wee of being graded by a NRL side in the first place is beyond me,somebody obviously with no f@@king idea at what they are doing has decided,yep these two tick all the boxes for our squad.

Tigers1986

Juniors
32-0 after 25 minutes as well. Wooden spoon all but sewn up. This from a team that finished 3rd last season and lost to Mounties by a point in the prelim.

Switched off at half time, what a joke.

One good point is that IC has saved 3 guys from being part of it and they are now playing 1st grade and do not look out of place.

Clifferd

Coach
This team is disgraceful

It's not like it's once every few weeks they get towelled up

It's every single week

Tigers1986

Juniors
Lose to Mounties by a point in the prelim last year (should've won it tbh) and back it up with a convincing wooden spoon season. Huge fall there and hopefully Hodgo cleans them up and gets them competing again next season.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
David Heath coaches this team and questions must be asked of him. Who knows of his credentials? He came second with Manly in the NYC in 2012 and has developed some of the best juniors in the game. This year's performance however leaves much to be desired. I think we give him one more year in 2018 and look at him then. He was coach last year when we did well so I'm willing to afford him one lean year.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
David Heath coaches this team and questions must be asked of him. Who knows of his credentials? He came second with Manly in the NYC in 2012 and has developed some of the best juniors in the game. This year's performance however leaves much to be desired. I think we give him one more year in 2018 and look at him then. He was coach last year when we did well so I'm willing to afford him one lean year.

That guy Fletcher use to do ok when he was around.
Think JT must have got him flicked
Maybe that Webster guy might get the gig?

Tigers1986

Juniors
Actually it was Paul Stringer who was coach of the ISP side last year.

I thought Hodgson was back as assistant to IC and ISP coach (with it moving to the curtain raiser spot over the NYC). Also read that the team was being rebranded as Wests Magpies.

Latest posts