What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Cowboys @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
O'Grady at 5/8 or locking the pack. It was the most fearsome pack in the history of the game.
I had a chat with Tommy R at a Wests Magpies reunion 2 years ago at Wests Ashfield.
I spoke to him about playing at Lidcombe.
His comment was "yes son,those were the best days of my career"

Asked him what he thought of Gareth Ellis's time at Tigers.He told me the impeccable Ellis would have walked into the Wests sides of the late 70's.

Clifferd

Coach
I had a chat with Tommy R at a Wests Magpies reunion 2 years ago at Wests Ashfield.
I spoke to him about playing at Lidcombe.
His comment was "yes son,those were the best days of my career"

Asked him what he thought of Gareth Ellis's time at Tigers.He told me the impeccable Ellis would have walked into the Wests sides of the late 70's.

I wasn't around in the 70s but no surprise he held that opinion of Ellis, definitely our best forward of the WT era. Shame he didn't taste success

Tiger Ted

Bench
I wasn't around in the 70s but no surprise he held that opinion of Ellis, definitely our best forward of the WT era. Shame he didn't taste success
Yep nobody deserved a premiership more than this great Pom.He carried our pack for the 3 yrs he was fit & he was our supreme player in the fabulous '10 & '11 seasons.Its no coincidence that we regressed when he injured the foot & missed most of his final yr with us.3 consecutive yrs our player of the year says it all about this legend !! My Favourite all time WT player !!

magpie4ever

First Grade
He's mine...
He's Nephew to John.
Boards in Newcastle...But hard to get past Brock lamb.
Has to wait for Hodgkinson to retire to progress.....

Thought so, that why you had the shits with me when I mentioned my youngest playing against young Jack in the HM GF a few years.

So he was one the central coast kids lured to Newcastle instead of the Centurions.

Last edited:

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Thought so, that why you had the shits with me when I mentioned my youngest playing against young Jack in the HM GF a few years.

So he was one the central coast kids lured to Newcastle instead of the Centurions.

Yes he was.Has played a few games when injuries struck but Brock Lamb moved ahead in the Knights pecking order.
Just biding his time but not sure of his future there as knights go on a buying spree.
I never get the shites.....just annoyed sometimes.
Would have loved him to wear the 6 for Tigers,but won't ever happen.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sexist yes,I was waiting to be called that as well
There's also another blonde running the line as well
My worry is they get intimidated and scared to make the right calls
Bearded Badgers wife missed so many blatant forward passes Friday night,but she will be there next week as well.
It is sexist. The actual definition of it.
What makes your post incredibly stupid is that male touchies have f**ked up just as much, if not moreso than the female touchies in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts