What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Lovett

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Cant seem to find Lyall Lovett listed anywhere in the last few weeks.
He's not in NSW Cup or in the injured list.:rolleyes:
Is he on a tour?:D

He should be given a WT contract, not to play for us ever again no matter how f..king short we are for players.
JT loved that prick maybe he should go and knock on the Rorters door for a game.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
He should be given a WT contract, not to play for us ever again no matter how f..king short we are for players.
JT loved that prick maybe he should go and knock on the Rorters door for a game.

Yes,another player taking Tigers funds under false pretences.....should change his name to Tim Lovenott.
I heard he was a good fighter and one of the best trainers?Pity he didnt take those 2 attributes onto the field.
A complete waste of space........great to see we are FINALLY ridding ourselves of Rancid,Lovenott and Hitman Edwards clones....Even Grace Jones although hes better than before.

Clifferd

Coach
Didn't Vicky say he's been given an early mark this season because of how many times he's been concussed?

Not gonna lie with his performances I'm not surprised it's concussion.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Didn't Vicky say he's been given an early mark this season because of how many times he's been concussed?

Not gonna lie with his performances I'm not surprised it's concussion.

hahahahahaha.
yes your right ,i remembered that after i sent the post....im an old prick,just like Magpie4ever.
i think hes been concussed since his 1st NRL game actually.
Gee,isnt it great to see NOT ONE useless signing since IC took over...
Who can we rubbish in 2018????with a name like Rylands maybe that winger fron NSW Cup...Jacobs.?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Season ended early due to a few concussions.

Is off contract and apparently hasn't been offered a new one by the Tigers.

Clifferd

Coach
ANDddd he's that bad he won't be offered a contract anywhere else

Bye bye Lovett, time to find a new career

Tiger Ted

Bench
Good luck to him.Hes a good clubman & a Balmain junior. I hope he can continue making an earn out of league getting a gig elsewhere.

macnaz

Staff member
The guy always tried his best so i cant ever knock him for that .. he just had an insider leg up which provided way more opportunities than were desrved so hopefully he can utilise that influence to find something elsewhere ... And also stop living life like some rich superstar because that shit can and has been taken away in the blink of an eye.
Plan wisely young man while u can .

Nothing against him personally but i am just glad to see the back of plodders like Lovett from our club,for too long now we have had to try and compete against other teams while our squad has been littered with some players who have about as much ability as a pot plant.

The guy always tried his best so i cant ever knock him for that .. he just had an insider leg up which provided way more opportunities than were desrved so hopefully he can utilise that influence to find something elsewhere ... And also stop living life like some rich superstar because that shit can and has been taken away in the blink of an eye.
Plan wisely young man while u can .

He was a plodder but he always had a go, just couldn't quite get to the level needed. I'll never bag players who are shit and have a go, Balmain and Wests Tigers had plenty of them over the years and I'll take a shit player who leaves everything on the pitch over a self entitled merkin who tanks to get a release like Blisters did.

Tiger Ted

Bench
He was a plodder but he always had a go, just couldn't quite get to the level needed. I'll never bag players who are shit and have a go, Balmain and Wests Tigers had plenty of them over the years and I'll take a shit player who leaves everything on the pitch over a self entitled merkin who tanks to get a release like Blisters did.
Hear hear.Yep Kyle can hold his head up high.The kid has the utmost in integrity.I could never fault his desire & effort.

In direct contrast to Kyle are the 2 unscrupulous mercenaries & lowest forms of life to play for us in the wanka Moses & the fraudster Blair !!

Clifferd

Coach
The post he put up on instagram was actually pretty touching. I hope he can find a successful career in life, I think just too small for rugby league.