What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
Hang on Stallion just said it was Governments and Rugby Union as to why it cant grow? Now you say it was the people running the game?
Can you see where i come from when i see excuses that get made and how it can be embarrassing to the most of us that follow Rugby League but in its biggest and better form?
You can be embarrassed all you want, that won't actually help or improve anything.

Stallion

First Grade
Please stop playing the Victim. Its just as embarrassing as the World Cup. Haven't you ever thought maybe Rugby League just maybe it isnt appealing to 210 countries in the World?
I mean the NRL is only cared about in NSW and QLD and the ESL is only cared about in Lancashire and Yorkshire and they are big enough to enjoy.
Maybe its just meant to be played where the community actually loves it because really Rugby League has existed long enough for if people in other areas wanted to follow it they would have.
Lets stop making so many excuses its silly.
What a load of garbage. This stuff is happening ! And you ignore/dismiss it with apathy? Absolutely incredible. Total denial of very real repression of a football code that deserves better. If this stuff wasnt happening I wouldnt mention it. It's very real and would damage any sport. Lack of government recogntion and associated funding eligibilty is a massive impediment to a sport trying to grow!

GoLeagueGo

Juniors
What a load of garbage. This stuff is happening ! And you ignore/dismiss it with apathy? Absolutely incredible. Total denial of very real repression of a football code that deserves better. If this stuff wasnt happening I wouldnt mention it. It's very real and would damage any sport. Lack of government recogntion and associated funding eligibilty is a massive impediment to a sport trying to grow!
But why is it just Rugby League supporters that feel our game is hard done by? Why dont other sports whinge as much as some that follow Rugby League? They get absolutely nothing yet you dont hear peep out of them

GoLeagueGo

Juniors
Cmon Jim what do you think? Or are you too embarrassed to say what you really think in front of your Internationalists mates?

Stallion

First Grade
But why is it just Rugby League supporters that feel our game is hard done by? Why dont other sports whinge as much as some that follow Rugby League? They get absolutely nothing yet you dont hear peep out of them
The difference is that a football code is a culturally significant sport in most societies and people would not have an inkling that a sport could do such devious things to another sport. Rugby union has its influence and contacts as a result of its mortgage on things like the private school systems of the world. This translates into a very potent repression of what is essentially an upgraded and modern version of rugby in rugby league. Its ridiculously true but and shamefully reality . Quite simply the general public would not consider such a despicable repression,but the repression of rugby league is there for those that care to go looking for it. Its big and the rugby union people and some rugby league people are aware of it. Alot of people dont want to "upset" the applecart and that is part of issue on making this repression a public discourse and not the privy of just a few as we see today. More people are getting onto this well hidden and coceived "repression" but nowhere near enough. It's us discussing this that may get something decent happening knowledge wise into the future. Otherwise the powers that be will twist, refute and deflect as they have done so over many years.

Last edited:

GoLeagueGo

Juniors
The difference is that a football code is a culturally significant sport in most societies and people would not have an inkling that a sport could do such devious things to another sport. Rugby union has its influence and contacts as a result of its mortgage on things like the private school systems of the world. This translates into a very potent repression of what is essentially an upgraded and modern version of rugby in rugby league. Its ridiculously true but and shamefully reality . Quite simply the general public would not consider such a despicable repression,but the repression of rugby league is there for those that care to go looking for it. Its big and the rugby union people and some rugby league people are aware of it. Alot of people dont want to "upset" the applecart and that is part of issue on making this repression a public discourse and not the privy of just a few as we see today. More people are getting onto this well hidden and coceived "repression" but nowhere near enough. It's us discussing this that may get something decent happening knowledge wise into the future. Otherwise the powers that be will twist, refute and deflect as they have done so over many years.
Hidden? Most people have moved on its just the Internationalists that keep up this dribble. As i said its embarrassing for us real Rugby League supporters to have such whingers amongst us

This merkin's a troll. Just a question of whether it's an old troll or a new one. The username and lack of posts is the smoke and the shite above is the fire.

adamkungl

Immortal
90% sure GoLeagueGo is a sad merkin fake League supporter who's currently following me around on twitter spouting the same old rubbish.

The other 10% is he's just another wanker

adamkungl

Immortal
This merkin's a troll. Just a question of whether it's an old troll or a new one. The username and lack of posts is the smoke and the shite above is the fire.

Sniffs around twitter for international news just to bag it with the same tired nonsense.

Almost word for word what he's posting on here.

Do not feed.

GoLeagueGo

Juniors
I must be a Vichy lover or something East Coast Tiger! IM NOT! Im a Rugby League lover that is sick to death with you Internationalists embarrassing our great game as to blaming everything under the sun why nobody but you guys care for the International game and especially that World Cup.
Will you lot grow up and smell the roses

GoLeagueGo

Juniors
Sniffs around twitter for international news just to bag it with the same tired nonsense.

Almost word for word what he's posting on here.

Do not feed.
Adam kungl i have never heard of you before nor am i on twitter. Thanks for the kind words though i know its hard for you lot to get it through your heads

Well f**k off then. Someone who hates IRL is not a rugby league supporter at all. If you think you are, you're wrong. Now get that through your head.

Of course you're not a RL supporter anyway. No one is fooled. Troll, clear as day. Some f**kwit who creates an account with a transparent username and immediately enters the IRL forum to post negative shit is obviously not a RL supporter, not even a deluded one. A real RL supporter doesn't post such shit at all, but certainly not their first handful of posts on the forum. It's illogical.

Latest posts