What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

GoLeagueGo

Juniors
Well f**k off then. Someone who hates IRL is not a rugby league supporter at all. If you think you are, you're wrong. Now get that through your head.

Of course you're not a RL supporter anyway. No one is fooled. Troll, clear as day. Some f**kwit who creates an account with a transparent username and immediately enters the IRL forum to post negative shit is obviously not a RL supporter, not even a deluded one. A real RL supporter doesn't post such shit at all, but certainly not their first handful of posts on the forum. It's illogical.
Mate im a Cronulla Sharks member and everyone i know are members of NRL clubs and none want anything to do with the World Cup because its embarrassing. Hear me again i like Rugby League im a Cronulla Sharks ticketed member.
Get it through your head and try respond without swearing or insulting.
If everyone in NSW And QLD were International Rugby League supporters the International Rugby League would be thriving.. do you get it East Coast?

adamkungl

Immortal
If you are actually are an NRL fan (doubtful but let's run with it) then you're an even sadder human. Negative, insular, and likely racist.
If you're really a fan go comment on something you actually do enjoy instead of dragging down what you don't.

Mate im a Cronulla Sharks member and everyone i know are members of NRL clubs and none want anything to do with the World Cup because its embarrassing. Hear me again i like Rugby League im a Cronulla Sharks ticketed member.
Get it through your head and try respond without swearing or insulting.
If everyone in NSW And QLD were International Rugby League supporters the International Rugby League would be thriving.. do you get it East Coast?
You've been found out.

Definitely the same twat as on Twitter. The incorrect use of capitals in an improper noun is a giveaway. The incorrect apostrophes and over use of exclamation marks too. Add in superficially pretending to follow RL and it's three strikes and your out(ed).

Good find Adam.

GoLeagueGo

Juniors
You've been found out.

Definitely the same twat as on Twitter. The incorrect use of capitals in an improper noun is a giveaway. The incorrect apostrophes and over use of exclamation marks too. Add in superficially pretending to follow RL and it's three strikes and your out(ed).

Good find Adam.
How pathetic! What other sport has an insecure forum like this? This just tops off my argument. You Internationalists are an embarrassment to our sport. Thank god there aren't too many of yous. And East Coast Tiger you're captain coach and soul sellector

deal.with.it

Juniors
This is hilarious!

I love when someone like Martin comes along in life. You know that nothing you say or do will ever change their mentality (like the anti-gay, anti-multicultural peeps). So you just put them in the too hard basket knowing full well that if they ever need your help in life, too bad.

One less person in the world to give a shit about.

Bring on the world cup! Tickets are selling well considering all attention is on the finals campaign. Already making a profit, to fund the next 4 years of development. Throw in another couple RLIF events and things are all positive guys. Have a great weekend!

GoLeagueGo

Juniors
This is hilarious!

I love when someone like Martin comes along in life. You know that nothing you say or do will ever change their mentality (like the anti-gay, anti-multicultural peeps). So you just put them in the too hard basket knowing full well that if they ever need your help in life, too bad.

One less person in the world to give a shit about.

Bring on the world cup! Tickets are selling well considering all attention is on the finals campaign. Already making a profit, to fund the next 4 years of development. Throw in another couple RLIF events and things are all positive guys. Have a great weekend!
Haha you keep reassuring the 20 Internationalists in Australia everything is rosey champion.
Just a question Scotland are ranked 4th in the "World"? How many Scots are in the team? Have Scotland got a national competition?

Have an awesome weekend!

adamkungl

Immortal
Haha you keep reassuring the 20 Internationalists in Australia everything is rosey champion.
Just a question Scotland are ranked 4th in the "World"? How many Scots are in the team? Have Scotland got a national competition?

Have an awesome weekend!

If you're a Rugby League fan why are your only posts attacking it?

GoLeagueGo

Juniors
I can have sane adukt conversations with you guys on any other topic but as soon as International and joke are used in the same sentence the Internationalists come out in force.
Its like something goes off in there brain and see red

adamkungl

Immortal
Maybe you should try walking into a wine festival and telling everyone there wine is shithouse, and see what kind of reaction you get.

I suspect it would be "f**k off you sad merkin"

"but i dont understand why they're so angry, im just dropping truthbombs lol, so deranged!"

GoLeagueGo

Juniors
Maybe you should try walking into a wine festival and telling everyone there wine is shithouse, and see what kind of reaction you get.

I suspect it would be "f**k off you sad merkin"

"but i dont understand why they're so angry, im just dropping truthbombs lol, so deranged!"
They wouldn't carry on half as much as you lot with every excuse under the sun! Wow

GoLeagueGo

Juniors
Off to fightclub with you troll
Donate money to the South American Championships to get the Sydney and Brisbane boys over to represent countries they wouldn't know the capital of nor the countries know what Rugby League is?
Just play it in Campbelltown like every other International. Atleast the players family and friends dont have far to go watch

Latest posts