What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

Amin Yashed

Juniors
Nightfill at Woolies. I was filling sugar opening the plastic along the lines like I was told to and then he came along and went on about how I was doing it wrong and even a little girl could open it the other way. It came across as very arrogant and rude.
Wow, you're a brave man admitting you work at woolies. Good on ya, gotta earn a crust somehow.

gUt

Coach
images

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
darius boyd

closest I got was dragging him over the sideline then hammer throwing him into the concrete dug out like benches we had when he was playing for Burleigh under 18s on the gold coast

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Can I buy you a beer? How was Wayne about all this?

He was still suckling his aunts tit back then, wayne hadn't taken over as surrogate quite yet. Played against him for club/school footy and along side him for rep sides for nearly a decade, was a weird dude.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
laugh if he cant play any of the finals, needs Benny to rub his leg for him

Latest posts