What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Pedge1971

First Grade
My one hope is when I'm old and senile and I don't know where my arse is, let alone wipe it myself... my children will love me enough to tell me I'm a roosters fan and things are going well

Dude u already have 89 to mid 90s. One of the greatest club teams ever.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I was born in 87
I was 6 in 94...

My entire sports conscious life has been filled with sports disappointment.

Ha ha. Chin up Nick. It will come. When it does it will feel SO MUCH SWEETER than the other f**kers who are there every year mate. Your time will come.

Can laugh at the Raiders this year but club and roster is strong. Just need to win the clise ones.

nick87

Coach
Ha ha. Chin up Nick. It will come. When it does it will feel SO MUCH SWEETER than the other f**kers who are there every year mate. Your time will come.

Can laugh at the Raiders this year but club and roster is strong. Just need to win the clise ones.

It'll never come
This is my cross to bear...I've come to terms with it.
What's that old saying about getting your team to lower you into the grace just so they can let you down one last time?

Spot On

Coach
For the money, Tapine has been underwhelming. Shows plenty of ability but not often enough..

He is lazy and has a poor attitude. Was exactly the same at Newcastle.

The poor habits have crept back in for both he and BJ. BJ has packed the weight back on this season. I couldn't believe how unfit he looked last night.

And quite a few other as well.

Surely they strip the weight off quite a few in that team over the off season.

Spade

Juniors
Ricky talked them out of playing the way they played last year by all reports with a "we can't win like we did last year" pep talk pre season..

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
It's the opposite if anything. Look at bellamy snd the storm, when they 'struggle' in a season they look at where they need to improve and what other teams have done to get better.

This year we had the same players and the same game plan from last year. Teams had worked us out and Ricky had no plan b.

Spade

Juniors
to me they tried a grinding sort of gameplan and it backfired because they lose all the close ones haha

R1 LOSS - 20 - 16 v Cowboys
R4 LOSS - 13 - 12 v Broncos
R8 LOSS - 18 - 20 v Sea Eagles
R9 LOSS - 16 - 10 v Bulldogs
R13 LOSS - 21 - 20 v Sea Eagles
R14 LOSS - 24 - 20 v Panthers
R20 LOSS - 16 - 20 v Storm
R24 LOSS - 22 - 26 v Panthers

8 games they were beat by 1-6 points.

The Enforcer

Juniors
to me they tried a grinding sort of gameplan and it backfired because they lose all the close ones haha

R1 LOSS - 20 - 16 v Cowboys
R4 LOSS - 13 - 12 v Broncos
R8 LOSS - 18 - 20 v Sea Eagles
R9 LOSS - 16 - 10 v Bulldogs
R13 LOSS - 21 - 20 v Sea Eagles
R14 LOSS - 24 - 20 v Panthers
R20 LOSS - 16 - 20 v Storm
R24 LOSS - 22 - 26 v Panthers

8 games they were beat by 1-6 points.
That's tough to take.

Latest posts