What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

mozza91

Coach
Watched abit of Raw today. What the f**k happened to Kurt Angle's head? He looks like a burn victim.

He did - Cena destroyed him, imo.

But Reigns' promo, by his usual standards, was very good.
I thought he looked pretty weak and stupid personally

To me he looked far out of his depth, I've never been a fan of Cena on the mic but between his AJ fued and now he's been getting towards CM Punk

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone else think Mike Kanelis is a complete waste at present. He's been buried ever since he appeared with this gimmick as a bitch's bitch.

mackdadday

Juniors
Enjoying the Mae Young classic although the hotties seem to lose the vast majority of matches. That Sarah Logan is a cutie. Shayna Basler is like a female Baron Corbin. Ellerings daughter was pretty crap i thought. Jazzy Gabert was like the Russian guy in Rocky 3. Vanessa Borne and the Aussie girl had some loveliness about them.

Big Pete

Referee
Anyone else think Mike Kanelis is a complete waste at present. He's been buried ever since he appeared with this gimmick as a bitch's bitch.

Reports doing the rounds he was being phased out due to backstage problems.

Mike has since kicked the pills, so we'll see how he goes moving forward.

Bennett has never been anything special. His WWE name is apropos since that was his unofficial gimmick on the independants and before then he was the 'sports entertainment' guy.

Coming off such a hot gimmick as they had in TNA was always going to be hard to replicate, and like Pete said the painkiller issue has taken its toll. Glad he is clean though, and hopefully he & Maria can rebound in the future.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was a real dud gimmick in wwe though. Its doomed to fail no matter who you put in that position

Pugzley

I wouldn't mind playing the bitch of this "bitch".

maria.png

And on that, I think Low Ki was an idiot not wanting to hang around these ladies.

tumblr_ndtmupwvnk1qfkhw1o1_500.jpg

Big Pete

Referee
Michelle McCool aka Mrs Taker.

They were essentially the WWE's answer to the Beautiful People who were just a play on the Mean Girls gimmick.