What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XCOM war of the chosen

Bought it
f**king stellar job again by firaxis

Seems to fix performance issues present in xcom 2 and i haven't been shot through a floor yet either

However i think these fixes are behind a paywall of the expansion

Eelectrica

Referee
Was surprised the enhancements weren't part of an update to the base game. Maybe I've been playing too many Paradox games lately where expansions are accompanied by a large patch as well.

Still I'm enjoying what I've played of WoTC so far haven't played as much as I'd like to have though. I think I made a mistake by selecting Ironman LOL.
Excellent expansion. Gotta say I love the Voice acting of ST:TNG veterans. A very nice touch.

Was surprised the enhancements weren't part of an update to the base game. Maybe I've been playing too many Paradox games lately where expansions are accompanied by a large patch as well.

Still I'm enjoying what I've played of WoTC so far haven't played as much as I'd like to have though. I think I made a mistake by selecting Ironman LOL.
Excellent expansion. Gotta say I love the Voice acting of ST:TNG veterans. A very nice touch.
I'm just assuming on the patch but watching ChristopherOdd on YouTube well before release he sensed he had none of the issues that plagued him on earlier playthroughs (i get bored)

Latest posts