What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any news on our new sponsor?

84 Baby

Referee
They actually own a lot of sites in Parramatta. They have submitted proposals and DA's, and then the sites have sat vacant for years.
No one seems to know why they haven't continued on with these projects.
The one you linked has had a lot of publicity in the media lately, as has one they are currently building in Baulkham Hills. The linked one goes to market for residential sales in October or November I think.

Harry Trigaboff and his Meriton brand continue to deliver projects all over the country.
Because they neither have the money or people who actually want to work for them

Suitman

Post Whore
Actually post completion, I can tell you that Harry's buildings have a very poor reputation of build quality. Quite often they will litigate with a Strata Plan rather than man up and fix problems.

A lot of people who know real estate wont touch a Meriton building.

I'm actually aware of that. I didn't mean to write the word quality and edited my post as quickly as I could to correct what I meant. My computer is slow as shit tonight.
I've definitely also heard what you've said.

El Diablo

Post Whore
They can definitely provide past history as an indicator of future behaviour. How does our recent past compare to that of clubs like the Storm and the Roosters?
how much were Nike paying Lance Armstrong?

and the Storm cheated

i dunno how Essendope managed to actually gain sponsors during their drug scandal

Johnny88

Juniors
Some 2018 eel gear ISC.
Interstate_NT_BGA-828b-1.png

CapClub-f060-1.png

Gronk

Staff member
I wonder if recent events will make it harder to get a major player over the line.

ash411

Bench
I wonder if recent events will make it harder to get a major player over the line.

We don't deserve a major sponsor.

It's so disappointing to me that we can't as a club move on from the mistakes of the past and give ourselves a fresh start, for the good of the club, but instead Spags and Fitzy refuse to give up their quest for power and control, without a care about the damage they are doing to the club in the process.