What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Bazal

Post Whore
I've put my hand up to captain again, hopefully I get it. Lost a bit of self confidence after a shocking 80 run season before last culminating in being punished in a semi final.

But the bloke the put in instead of me was awful. I'm not a first graders arse hole these days except in the field but I was glad when they put me up, this bloke is a lovely guy but a useless skipper and boy does he hold a grudge. I filled in one game as captain for his, won one of two games for the year for that side, against the top side. Boys payed outstanding... This bloke refused to even mention the game in the end of year wrap. Smack in the face to the blokes who won it.

There was a game where he was defending 60 off the last ten, he spread the field and immediately hooked his best bowler for trying to bring the field up "I'm the captain and I'm not worried about singles right now."

Bazal

Post Whore
Well, the games are up, and the grades. Still haven't been contacted to know what team I'm in, but I assume it's B1's.

Have you met the skipper?

enhanced-30465-1500517523-1.png

Bazal

Post Whore
how bad do you have to be to get picked in B5

Matt Wade probably.

Anyway I dunno about the Shire but a lot of the Canberra lower grade sides would beat some of the first grade sides easy.

Plenty of single sides at that level unattached to a club, so they can play where they like almost. And most of them roll out in fours or fives and smack minnows.

Latest posts