What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex Tigers in the 2017 Finals

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Ten ex Tigers in this years final series, based on week one team lists. Putting this here because I like to keep an eye on how they are going at their new clubs.

Josh Addo-Carr (Storm)
Mitchell Moses (Eels)
Nathan Brown (Eels)
Martin Tapau (Manly)
Curtis Sironen (Manly)
Andrew Fifita (Sharks)
Chris Heighington (Sharks)
Te Maire Martin (Cowboys)
Benji Marshall (Broncos)
Adam Blair (Broncos)

Clifferd

Coach
Pretty much all of them are gunning it ATM too.

I have a fun little game, if you could choose to have 3 of them back in order (1 being highest priority) who would you choose?

Mine would go:

1. Josh Addo-Carr
2. Nathan Brown
3. Andrew Fifita

Addo-Carr just pips Brown for me but it was close. One thing we won't really have at the club in 18' is speed and JAC would've provided that

Tiger Ted

Bench
Ten ex Tigers in this years final series, based on week one team lists. Putting this here because I like to keep an eye on how they are going at their new clubs.

Josh Addo-Carr (Storm)
Mitchell Moses (Eels)
Nathan Brown (Eels)
Martin Tapau (Manly)
Curtis Sironen (Manly)
Andrew Fifita (Sharks)
Chris Heighington (Sharks)
Te Maire Martin (Cowboys)
Benji Marshall (Broncos)
Adam Blair (Broncos)
Brown & JAC r the standouts.They have been exceptional in '18.Id have these 2 back at Concord in a heartbeat !!

Vic Mackey

Referee

I have a fun little game, if you could choose to have 3 of them back in order (1 being highest priority) who would you choose?

Mine would go:

1. Josh Addo-Carr
2. Nathan Brown
3. Andrew Fifita

Addo-Carr just pips Brown for me but it was close. One thing we won't really have at the club in 18' is speed and JAC would've provided that

First two are no brainers. JAC is a superstar and would be the next Benji in terms of getting kids to support you.

Brown definetly, don't know in Fifita. I'm happy with our props. My sharks mates at work reckon signing him for 5 years was the worst thing they could of done. He'll be fat and shit in 2 years

Benji would probably have been my third and we've got him. I would also have taken Heighno back for a year.

BrotherJim05

Bench
It kills me to see this every year, particularly JAC as he wanted to stay and he was an absolute weapon. I'm hoping he comes back to Tigers when his contract at Storm ends (2019 I think?)

Radical Rat

Juniors

Mine would go:

1. Josh Addo-Carr
2. Nathan Brown
3. Andrew Fifita

1. JAC
2. Brown
3. Taupau

Radical Rat

Juniors
...then there's daylight & @ the bottom of the barrel as the absolute dregs r the wanka moses & the oxygen thief Blair !!

I honestly wouldn't have either of those two back if they paid us. They are the epitome of a cancer to a club. Well Blair was a cancer for us anyway. Seems to be pulling his weight a bit more at the Broncos, not withstanding his shocker against the Eels.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Storm vs Broncos final. JAC scores the first try and gets momentum for the Storm. Blair grubbing it up as if there was a prize on offer for the dirtiest grub. I wonder what Jason Failure thinks when he watches JAC tearing it up for the Storm. Does he think that just maybe he should have given him a proper go in FG, rather than inexplicably keeping him in reserves?

Tiger Ted

Bench
Storm vs Broncos final. JAC scores the first try and gets momentum for the Storm. Blair grubbing it up as if there was a prize on offer for the dirtiest grub. I wonder what Jason Failure thinks when he watches JAC tearing it up for the Storm. Does he think that just maybe he should have given him a proper go in FG, rather than inexplicably keeping him in reserves?
The brain dead pissants who appointed the biggest imbecile to ever coach in the NRL should have been hanged drawn & quartered !!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Jason Taylor was supposed to be an attacking coach.

Letting JAC go pretty much disproves that.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I wanted someone to king hit Adam Blair last night because of his grubby tactics on Cronk. What a shit human being
Yep they don't come lower than this spineless coward !!

The cowardly oxygen thief Blair wouldn't have the guts to carry out cheap shots if pugilistic retribution by the opposition forwards was permitted on the field !!!

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I wanted someone to king hit Adam Blair last night because of his grubby tactics on Cronk. What a shit human being
Filthy grub. Coward. I think the Storm players were too disciplined to risk anything that might get a suspension, if so that was smart and disciplined of them. Blair can just deal with being a loser who helped cost his team the game.

Clifferd

Coach
Filthy grub. Coward. I think the Storm players were too disciplined to risk anything that might get a suspension, if so that was smart and disciplined of them. Blair can just deal with being a loser who helped cost his team the game.

Yep. Waste of space wasn't worth missing a grand final over, would've been good to see someone get one up on him though