What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 26 vs Warriors @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 26: Wests Tigers v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Considering Moses tanked a few winable games we we probably deserved at least 4 more points.

The guy is a f**kwit. This is in some ways the worst season since day 1. We have 4 players who were meant to lead us to the finals and well into the finals and they all f**ked us up the ass.

Moses the wanka seriously lost us games.
Turdesco and Woods acted like complete prima donna merkins.
Brooks was heaps better but he still hasn't really taken his game to a level where you think the guy can win games for us consistently.

The first 3 of these merkins basically f**ked our season up. JT is in my opinion the worst coach we've ever had.

We've had some positives though. IC seems like he knows what he is doing. Marsters, Nofo, Twal, Suli, Aloiai and even Tui have shown that we have some players who will put in and can play good footy at this level.

Clifferd

Coach
I thought a better team would have put like 40 on the warriors in the first half. Their attitude was shit and they were genuinely lazy.

Credit to them they picked up in the 2nd half but I'm kinda disappointed we didn't put a big score on them.

Anyways in a season where a wins been tough to come by I'll take it of course, thank f**k this shitty season is over

Bring on 2018

simmo05

Bench
The season is finally over. I am glad it was a shit season though. If we had played ok and just managed to scrape into the 8, we would have been stuck with JT for a few more years. IC would probably be going to the dogs to rebuild that rabble into a premiership force. We would not have known the true characters of the 3 gimps who have now departed, thus ensuring plenty more years of mediocrity, and a continuation of the me first culture that has f**ked this club for years. The money we saved not paying them huge, undeserved coin we were able to buy a whole new team, and improve depth across the whole club.
Unfortunately now i have to support the roosters in the finals....

magpie4ever

First Grade
The season is finally over. I am glad it was a shit season though. If we had played ok and just managed to scrape into the 8, we would have been stuck with JT for a few more years. IC would probably be going to the dogs to rebuild that rabble into a premiership force. We would not have known the true characters of the 3 gimps who have now departed, thus ensuring plenty more years of mediocrity, and a continuation of the me first culture that has f**ked this club for years. The money we saved not paying them huge, undeserved coin we were able to buy a whole new team, and improve depth across the whole club.
Unfortunately now i have to support the roosters in the finals....

WHY?

simmo05

Bench
I have a long memory. There is only 3 arl clubs in the finals, cant stand manly, and I cant bring myself to cheer for a team containing Moses.

macnaz

Staff member
We nearly had the try of the year until the last pass went to Jack Little Joke , i hope IC watched what Marshall King did out their so he is our go to man in future .

Tiger Ted

Bench
We nearly had the try of the year until the last pass went to Jack Little Joke , i hope IC watched what Marshall King did out their so he is our go to man in future .
Geez the brother of our prodigal son was impressive on debut.Faultless passing from dummy half & strong defence & agility around the ruck.He must b re-signed.

Btw does anyone know if young Siro is signed for '18 ?

Tiger05

First Grade
Geez the brother of our prodigal son was impressive on debut.Faultless passing from dummy half & strong defence & agility around the ruck.He must b re-signed.

Btw does anyone know if young Siro is signed for '18 ?

I think both of them are being let go. The other Marshall was great and I love the fact that the family seem to be great people. My mum reckons Benji also said that it was great to go back to the Tigers because all his family support the Tigers as well.

I hope he gets a spot next year. I also think he is a good option at hooker. He looked great.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Benji is to proud to play lower grades at the club he truly loves & where he's also the most famous player !

He only has to replicate recent Broncos form & he's ahead of Brooks in the pecking order.

I did have a feeling that Bayley Siro wasn't signed from an article I read the Friday b4 last where his old man inferred he was leaving !! Albeit it'd b nice if we could keep these 2 kids but I can understand if IC can't squeeze them in ! There's no more room for emotion or sentiment under IC's stewardship as hard decisions r being made to begin attaining success asap.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Just watched a replay, I'm still not sold on Lolohea. He makes some really dumb decisions (e.g. throwing a hail mary pass that went forward on the 1st tackle) that a better team would be able to expose and capitalise on. I know he won't be playing in the halves next year but you can't have your fullback acting like a cowboy

Das Hassler

Bench
Problems are there to be fixed...exhibit 1...Kev ....Lolo has already improved a bunch and logic( all contributing factors considered) says he should continue to on a steady curve...believe so anyway

Tiger05

First Grade
Just watched a replay, I'm still not sold on Lolohea. He makes some really dumb decisions (e.g. throwing a hail mary pass that went forward on the 1st tackle) that a better team would be able to expose and capitalise on. I know he won't be playing in the halves next year but you can't have your fullback acting like a cowboy

I agree with this. Tui seems to have a lot of ability and he seems like a good kid but we need to take the right option consistently rather than the hail mary play.

Radical Rat

Juniors
I don't think he has the skillset to be in the halves, but I actually think his playmaking abilities are perfectly suited to fullback. Look at the rocket pass he threw to set up Marsters I think it was. He's just got to pick his times.

Clifferd

Coach
I also think a slimmer Lolo will make him silkier as he'll have a better centre of gravity

I reckon we'll see him around 85-90kg pure muscle.

Latest posts