What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Spot On

Coach
Reports Jayden NIKORIMA is being offered to the Titans from the Roosters. He is being paid $300 000 a year to play for the Roosters feeder club and they want to move him on. Jayden probably wouldn't mind too hasn't cracked the Roosters first grade side this year.

I remember Bronco's fans were tauting the brothers as the next big thing a while back.

some11

Referee
I remember Bronco's fans were tauting the brothers as the next big thing a while back.
Jayden played well in the World Club Challenge last year, and was partnered for a handful of games with Jackson Hastings (?) in a side that eventually finished 15th.. he needs a fresh start somewhere. Was never going to get a look-in over a premiership winning foil in Keary.

Kodi is made to look better than he is in the Broncos' system, him being promised any kind of starting spot next year will be like Copley being told Hodges' vacant centre spot was his.

Last edited:

Juju

Juniors
Jayden Nikorima was rumoured to the Catalan Dragons earlier in August.

Never liked him - weird his older brother was a proud junior Kiwi and Kiwi but Jayden was a Queenslander

davi

Juniors
Shane Richardson has denied Dane Gagai is rethinking his decision to go to Souths. Also unless Gagai has a opt out clause in his contract If Michael Maguire isn't the coach he doesn't have a case. Richardson claims Gagai is very happy going to Souths and has a good relationship with Anthony Seibold from his time working with him playing for Queensland.

"The NRL Lurker is reporting Dane Gagai is a chance to remain with the Newcastle Knights after Michael Maguire leaving the Rabbitohs. Maguire was reportedly a huge reason for Gagai joining the club."

Shane Richardson has denied Dane Gagai is rethinking his decision to go to Souths. Also unless Gagai has a opt out clause in his contract If Michael Maguire isn't the coach he doesn't have a case. Richardson claims Gagai is very happy going to Souths and has a good relationship with Anthony Seibold from his time working with him playing for Queensland.

"The NRL Lurker is reporting Dane Gagai is a chance to remain with the Newcastle Knights after Michael Maguire leaving the Rabbitohs. Maguire was reportedly a huge reason for Gagai joining the club."

The NRL Lurker has the worst credibility I've seen out of any media source. Only good for lols.

First Grade

I really really really hope he goes let souffs leak points through the turnstile. We want to be better not more of the same

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
No need for Kata either which is a big plus if we sign Hiku.

Despite the jokes I'm actually happy with the Warriors recruitment this year. They need more pros and guys who will do the 1 percenters.

Harris > Hoffman
Beale/Hiku > Kata/Ayshford
Pulu > Gubb
Blair > Lillyman

Those are all upgrades IMO. The only thing we're missing is someone to replace Matulino's go forward.

We only kept teams under 20 points 5 times this season, and we won all 5. We don't need more flashy all style no substance players.

Now just watch Kearney turn down Green because he feels Hiku is a 6.

Spot On

Coach
Are they really upgrades???

Seems to me they cut blokes who don't tackle and replaced them with.... blokes who don't tackle ie Beale and Hiku.

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Beale and Hiku could both lose a leg in preseason and still be better than Kata....

So yes, they're upgrades.

And if it also forces Maumalo off the wing where he has no business being then there's a nice flow on effect.

Latest posts