What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Week One Finals Team List Thread

84 Baby

Referee
I've been doing the opposite to Baz. I've put myself in a chemically induced coma. Next time I wake up we'll be running onto the field

strider

Post Whore
I was thinking of having an afternoon nap, so I'm still at two.
Fair point ... i might not sleep well, worried about the game, on Friday ... so maybe a nap pre-game could be a goer too

So, anywhere between ONE and THREE sleeps to go!!! (at each eels fan discretion)

forward pass

Coach
Melbourne have always absolutely loved an occasion. Cam Smith will break the all time game record tomorrow and it will Cronks last game in Melbourne (Unless they lose??).

I just get the feeling we will go with them most of the way but they will get us in the end. I'm pumped for this one !

84 Baby

Referee
Melbourne have always absolutely loved an occasion. Cam Smith will break the all time game record tomorrow and it will Cronks last game in Melbourne (Unless they lose??).

I just get the feeling we will go with them most of the way but they will get us in the end. I'm pumped for this one !
*NReLbourne

hindy111

Post Whore
Ha Peachey named in team of year over jennings lol.
And woods starting before vaughn :laughing:
Turbo tom ?? I would of went slater......

Bazal

Post Whore
I've been doing the opposite to Baz. I've put myself in a chemically induced coma. Next time I wake up we'll be running onto the field

I had thought of that but living in Wanniassa it was cheaper to snag some speed from my neighbour.

84 Baby

Referee
Ha Peachey named in team of year over jennings lol.
And woods starting before vaughn :laughing:
Turbo tom ?? I would of went slater......
I assume you are talking about NRL.com's team. I'm was beginning to doubt them when their list of top 50 players had Inglis & Matt Scott moving up in rankings despite having logged more minutes on PS3 NRL than playing minutes

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
I am really keen to see what we throw at Melbourne tomorrow.

And i am intrigued by how we use Semi.

There is no doubt bellamy will have a plan to combat Semi and wont let him run wild like last time.

It will be about having the right balance in attack by being too semi consicious to not using semi enough when attacking the try line.

84 Baby

Referee
I am really keen to see what we throw at Melbourne tomorrow.

And i am intrigued by how we use Semi.

There is no doubt bellamy will have a plan to combat Semi and wont let him run wild like last time.

It will be about having the right balance in attack by being too semi consicious to not using semi enough when attacking the try line.
See George this is a pun

Gronk

Staff member
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2017/09/08/team_list_update_eel.html

The Parramatta Eels side to take on the Melbourne Storm at AAMI Park on Saturday 9 September in the Qualifying Final of the 2017 NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series has been updated by Blue & Gold Head Coach Brad Arthur.

With 24 hours to go until kick off, Arthur has updated his squad to just 19 players with Josh Hoffman and Frank Pritchard dropping off the extended bench.

1. Will Smith

2. Semi Radradra

3. Michael Jennings

4. Brad Takairangi

5. Kirisome Auva'a

6. Corey Norman

7. Mitch Moses

8. Daniel Alvaro

9. Cameron King

10. Tim Mannah (c)

11. Manu Ma'u

12. Tepai Moeroa

13. Nathan Brown

Interchange

14. Beau Scott (c)

15. Kenny Edwards

16. Siosaia Vave

17. Suaia Matagi

18. Kaysa Pritchard

20. David Gower

Gronk

Staff member
Not taking a reserve back to Melbourne ?
sherlock.gif

Kornstar

Coach
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2017/09/08/team_list_update_eel.html

The Parramatta Eels side to take on the Melbourne Storm at AAMI Park on Saturday 9 September in the Qualifying Final of the 2017 NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series has been updated by Blue & Gold Head Coach Brad Arthur.

With 24 hours to go until kick off, Arthur has updated his squad to just 19 players with Josh Hoffman and Frank Pritchard dropping off the extended bench.

1. Will Smith

2. Semi Radradra

3. Michael Jennings

4. Brad Takairangi

5. Kirisome Auva'a

6. Corey Norman

7. Mitch Moses

8. Daniel Alvaro

9. Cameron King

10. Tim Mannah (c)

11. Manu Ma'u

12. Tepai Moeroa

13. Nathan Brown

Interchange

14. Beau Scott (c)

15. Kenny Edwards

16. Siosaia Vave

17. Suaia Matagi

18. Kaysa Pritchard

20. David Gower

I think Cronk and Smith's kicking game, with Slater running through will account for 3 or 4 tries as Will Smith has no positional awareness and Arrrrvvvaaarrrrr will be bombed to every time they are in the 30 metre zone.

We will be found out with these 2 weaknesses.

I think we can match them everywhere else but with their superior kicking game and a player like Slater to run through will be too much for us and their defence is way too good for us to be chasing points.

Plus, we can't beat the refs tomorrow.

Latest posts