What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 internationals (non World Cup).

latingringo101

Juniors
Fantastic news for the Jamaicans, fingers crossed it leads to more home fixtures.

Also for the Latin American Championships it's been moved from the capital Santiago to Los Angeles in Chile due to the Chilean general elections.

kdalymc

Bench
If anyone knows anything about ANY teams touring Australia looking for games please let me know.

morningstar

Juniors

Update...

http://crlnsw.com.au/country-pathways-lead-to-world-cup-stars/

Samoa v Country u23s - 13th October - McDonald Park, Wagga Wagga

Scotland v Country u23s - 20th October - Kingsford Smith Park, Ballina

In a boost for fans outside the Riverina and North Coast, both matches will be live streamed courtesy of WaggaWagga.TV (Samoa) and Bar TV Sports (Scotland).

adamkungl

Immortal
Talk of Greece entering Balkans cup with a full domestic national team for the first time.
Will add Balkans Cup games when i see confirmed fixtures with dates

adamkungl

Immortal
So there were reported plans of an Italy v Scotland game for September 2, this seems to have never happened.

Malta have just announced 2 games vs Italy and Hungary for October, both in Sydney. Unfortunately the Malta team seems to have minimal activity at home.

The same article also mentioned Italy would be playing Greece the week before. It would not surprise if Hungary have another game or 2 in Sydney.

So Italy seems to have 2 warm up matches for the WC.

langpark

First Grade
So there were reported plans of an Italy v Scotland game for September 2, this seems to have never happened.

Malta have just announced 2 games vs Italy and Hungary for October, both in Sydney. Unfortunately the Malta team seems to have minimal activity at home.

The same article also mentioned Italy would be playing Greece the week before. It would not surprise if Hungary have another game or 2 in Sydney.

So Italy seems to have 2 warm up matches for the WC.

I think you'll find the Greece v Italy match fell through so the Italians are now playing the Maltese instead.

langpark

First Grade
Zero domestic players, let's not kid ourselves here. By 'proper' I mean RLIF-sanctioned internationals. I heard they were tightening the rules up a bit, I guess it hasn't happened though if these Aussie-fests played in Sydney still get full Test match status.

adamkungl

Immortal
Zero domestic players, let's not kid ourselves here. By 'proper' I mean RLIF-sanctioned internationals. I heard they were tightening the rules up a bit, I guess it hasn't happened though if these Aussie-fests played in Sydney still get full Test match status.

Why wouldn't it be RLIF-sanctioned?
If it's played under their own eligibility rules there's no reason it wouldn't be.

And how or why would they tighten the rules? It would go against every current trend and motivation they have.

Latest posts