What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals week 2 - Eels v cowboys

They are more of a threat than the Sharks. Concerned now despite the extra time.

At least the crowd will be 90% to us.....no repeat of that final against them in 2005 please....I still have nightmares

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So the Cowboys complete pretty good but lack points and aren't the hardest side to defence against.

It won't be easy, but if we complete our sets like yesterday (87%) we should get it and starve them of the opportunity to score. Cowboys don't score long distance tries , sharks just gave them to much ball!!

They are pretty good defensively.

BA has a big job to keep the boys focused and not take the game easy. We will be the favourites!!

hindy111

Post Whore
Watching game I was thinking who would be worse to play. But to be fair sharks had worse game of year.
42% possesion
60% completion vs 82%
38 missed tackles
11 penalties vs 5
1 sin bin
17 errors vs 11
166 runs vs 222.

Lost by a point.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Wouldn't be surprised if we choke against them again like we did in 2005 losing 29-0,would have preffered to play the Sharks

hindy111

Post Whore
Wouldn't be surprised if we choke against them again like we did in 2005 losing 29-0,would have preffered to play the Sharks

Why? Did you think sharks played well And cowboys outplayed them? I thought Sharks where woefull and wouldt play a game that bad again. Maybe took cowboys lightly. Sharks where close to diabolical.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why? Did you think sharks played well And cowboys outplayed them? I thought Sharks where woefull and wouldt play a game that bad again. Maybe took cowboys lightly. Sharks where close to diabolical.
Agreed, after they got that 8 point lead they barely finished a set of six.

Gallen being Mr Selfish costing his team the win was delicious.

this is the finals all the easy games are over
just look at the scores across the weekend the highest winning margin was twelve points all the other games were two points or less

to win we will have to do what the cowboys did fight and scrape for every point

Latest posts