What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They where Cruising, well in control then this happened

Alec's-saints

Juniors
i hate the scum with a passion. i sleep well at night knowing we have more premierships then the scummers. 1 premiership in 51 years lol@them. oi scum catch us if you can. sweeeeet 16. saints go marching in.

Reactions: jak

Alec's-saints

Juniors
lol @ Sharks! Failed to go back to back, what complete losers. And they signed our Kangaroo rep hahaha joke's on them! The dumb idiots even play all their home games at Cronulla instead of ANZ like a real big city club. Bush league stuff haha lmao
he will fit in well at the junkies.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
The Sharks without Bird and possibly Maloney will not be the same next season. Bird was one of the best for them and Maloney has been solid all year.

How dumb of them to go for Duge's instead of try and retain Bird when Bird is a much better asset to them on the field.

denis preston

First Grade
lol @ Sharks! Failed to go back to back, what complete losers. And they signed our Kangaroo rep hahaha joke's on them! The dumb idiots even play all their home games at Cronulla instead of ANZ like a real big city club. Bush league stuff haha lmao
If they are cpmplete losers what does that make us ?

jeffdragon

Bench
No way ,i still wanted Storm to win.,last year.
Maloney has fitted in to the grubby culture at the sharks.
The first try sharks got they got the rub of the green
Maybe flanagan should shut up and look at that.
Gallen is a cheat milking penalties and fifita who never plays the ball .

blacksafake

First Grade
Some real boofhead plays by the sharks.
Gallen trying to milk a penalty,Fafita running sideways & throwing the ball away & Maloney just being Maloney.:D

JDHD

Juniors
Remember when Flanagan said Dugan would fit perfectly into the Sharks' system? Based on that bleating, pathetic, castrated, bastardised whining for clemency that I saw in the press conference last night, I wholeheartedly agree. Dugan will be a perfect fit for that heartless, soulless excuse for an organisation (isn't that an oxymoron).

Sorry, I still have a rage boner over us getting arsed by the Dogs.

Reactions: jak

Old Timer

Coach
Try a 11 back to back grandfinals they always say the last team was Broncos 92.93. But our mighty dragons holds the world record. Will never be beaten in any history of any sport.Sharks will need to wait another 50 years.:grin:
Sorry but not correct.
In 1851 the schooner America won the 100 guinea gold cup affectionately known as the "the auld mug".
It was first defended as the America's Cup (in honour of the name of the ship not the country) in 1870 and was successfully defended by the New York Yacht club for 24 defences covering 113 years until Australia 11 (Alan Bond, Ben Lexen, John Bertrand) won the cup in 1983.
That is a record that will never be beaten but no doubt in RL circles we will hold the record forever.

Old Timer

Coach
If they are cpmplete losers what does that make us ?
Apparently you are only a complete loser when you lose a semi final or better.
Evidently if you don't make the semis somehow the way your team is rated is different, thus according to some we had a successful year.