What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 semi final vs Cowboys Sat. 16th Sept - Who is going?

oldmancraigy

Coach
Have got my train ticket for the Friday night Sydney to Melbourne overnight trip, and my return flight on Saturday morning, and taxi to the ground from there.

Can't wait to get online on Wednesday at 10am and get tickets for the game.

Who else is heading down?

Gronk

Staff member
I'll be heading to Bangkok on Thursday to collect @Poupou Escobar from his regular ladyboy in Patpong, back in to Sydney and heading straight to the ground.

strider

Post Whore
If anyone can give me a lift to Mudgee much appreciated ... i can probably walk from there

Gronk

Staff member
If anyone can give me a lift to Mudgee much appreciated ... i can probably walk from there

There's a group taking off from Mudgee Airport mid afternoon, maybe you could tag along ?

200.webp

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'll be driving through Mudgee but I'll be on my way to Walgett to pick up my unicycle which I'll ride to the game.

Does anyone know if ANZ has bike racks?

Bandwagon

Staff member
I'll be driving through Mudgee but I'll be on my way to Walgett to pick up my unicycle which I'll ride to the game.

Does anyone know if ANZ has bike racks?

I don't think it does, but if you're keen and can juggle, you should be able to pass yourself of as pre game entertainment.

Bazal

Post Whore
Rooting mermaids is not really"juggling family life with a career"

Also the merpeople have declared Gary persona non grata so he's been forced to move on to rooting other marine mammals that don't have a concept of morality.