What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They where Cruising, well in control then this happened

jak

Bench
Try a 11 back to back grandfinals they always say the last team was Broncos 92.93. But our mighty dragons holds the world record. Will never be beaten in any history of any sport.Sharks will need to wait another 50 years.:grin:

dragonssamy61

First Grade
The Sharks without Bird and possibly Maloney will not be the same next season. Bird was one of the best for them and Maloney has been solid all year.

How dumb of them to go for Duge's instead of try and retain Bird when Bird is a much better asset to them on the field.

Slippery
I agree re bird.
But bird is only interested in getting the most money.
He has no problem with going with the highest bidder.

jak

Bench
Sorry but not correct.
In 1851 the schooner America won the 100 guinea gold cup affectionately known as the "the auld mug".
It was first defended as the America's Cup (in honour of the name of the ship not the country) in 1870 and was successfully defended by the New York Yacht club for 24 defences covering 113 years until Australia 11 (Alan Bond, Ben Lexen, John Bertrand) won the cup in 1983.
That is a record that will never be beaten but no doubt in RL circles we will hold the record forever.
old timer please tell me you did not see the race life?

Old Timer

Coach
old timer please tell me you did not see the race life?
No I didn't but maybe an ancestor or 2 did.
I keenly followed the races when the 12m yachts were the vessel of choice for the want of a term they were the Nathan Blacklock's of sailing back then "sleek excitement machines"
Did watch the 1983 final race live and that was a great moment in Australian sporting history and no doubt many in here would remember exactly where they were when that great sporting record was finally broken.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Flanagan's memory is so short that he forgot the bull$shit try awarded to Cronulla which kept them in the lead most of the game. That was only 2 hours prior his rant. Pretty sure Winterstein grounded in goal before Sharks did. Put it this way, if Winterstein did that going for a try it would have been awarded as a try so can't understand that decision as his hand was clearly on the ball.

I am just glad Gallen and Fatfita errors cost them the game. Gallen hogging it then losing the ball when they were perfectly set for a field goal. What a selfish idiot. I would be more pi$$ed at that than the ref.

Crush

Coach
lol @ Sharks! Failed to go back to back, what complete losers. And they signed our Kangaroo rep hahaha joke's on them! The dumb idiots even play all their home games at Cronulla instead of ANZ like a real big city club. Bush league stuff haha lmao
Dude you have got to cheer up, this sarcastic negative shit is unbearable. Just start a thread, have a rant and get over it like the rest of us do.
I dare you to post something positive about anything ever.

Crush

Coach
No.

I dare you to tell us Mary is a better coach than Paul Green again
Did I say that? Geeez! That was a shocker, got that one wrong.
Loved watching the cows beat the sharks, loved it! And the circumstances that they left with the coach having a cry made it even better!
Good times!!!

Dragon for life

Juniors
Try a 11 back to back grandfinals they always say the last team was Broncos 92.93. But our mighty dragons holds the world record. Will never be beaten in any history of any sport.Sharks will need to wait another 50 years.:grin:
I was getting a bit worried with the Queensland origin team. Thank god we fluked one!

Dragon for life

Juniors
Is there anything better than watching Manly and Cronulla get bundled out of the finals in consecutive days in contentious circumstances? You could juice an orange on my nipples right now.
Personally, i'd rather see Brisbane and Melb crash and burn.

Latest posts