What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
21462268_1684814034884983_8081478182860863325_n.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
There's been a lot of stuff being said about the refs, with plenty of fiery passion in this thread.
I could add to it, but instead I just want to point out something that seems to have been forgotten in all of this hoopla:

How good was Will Smith's try. That pass from Moses was incredible. Not the first time they've done it, but it is no less impressive.

I'll go one better:

How good was Will Smith?

Honestly, he saved at least three tries, and was dangerous all game.

Best game he's ever played.

Eelogical

Referee
I watched the game at Yamba Bowlo Club. Discipline, lack of finals experience and lapses in scrambling defence cost us that one. In the end it doesn't matter how we chew it, it's al down to how we regroup to tackle the cow pats.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Now in Brisbane. I'm not getting a Broncos vibe at all when I'm out and about.

That's because they are done. They'll struggle against the panthers and if they scrape out a win they'll be a speed hump in Melbourne.

Their fans know it.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I watched the game at Yamba Bowlo Club. Discipline, lack of finals experience and lapses in scrambling defence cost us that one. In the end it doesn't matter how we chew it, it's al down to how we regroup to tackle the cow pats.
Why are we chewing cow pats?

Latest posts