What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Sydney Roosters win the Grand Final again this year?

Darius Boyd out of Friday night's game at Allianz Stadium, Broncos vs Roosters, with a hamstring strain.

Kodi Nikorima to full back, Benji Marshall to half back. Brisbane looking more fragile. Roosters quietly confident.

I've got Roosters in my multi. You'd think they'd have enough class to take an injured Broncos.

Daniel Tupou has been cleared to play. That means Latrell Mitchell back in the centres up against Jimmy the Jet. I just hope that Latrell puts on a better defensive performance than last time he and Jimmy met.

Canard

Immortal
Sterlo was still predicting a Brisbane v Melbourne Grand Final after the weekend???

The guy has lost the plot and doesn't have even a basic grasp of the finals system.

The Sydney Roosters are waiting eagerly to see who out of Parramatta and Nth Queensland they are going to face on Saturday 23rd, for a spot in the Grand Final..

Latest posts