What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dean Whare

mickeylane

Bench
Sourced information from a leading agent this evening - Apparently Dragons have made an inquiry for Dean Whare - he has 12 months left on current contract.

Personally no better than Aitken ..
Ps: was he a junior.?

dragon-83

Juniors
K
Sourced information from a leading agent this evening - Apparently Dragons have made an inquiry for Dean Whare - he has 12 months left on current contract.

Marika korabity is aso been enquiries about him.

Belta

Juniors
Is renowned for being a very good defender, played well in Penriths win over Manly, but agree not any significant improvement on what we already have, has had a lot of injuries also including an acl, be better investing in a hard running forward or high quality winger if any happen to be available

Didn't Whare sign a new 5 year contract with the Panthers back in April.
Contracted till 2022.

Would be a great partner to Lafai - an upgrade on Aitkin based on current form and ability.
Professional centre that would do wonders for our backline.
Just my opinion

Belta

Juniors
Maybe Penrith are over the cap and need to offload players? Not an unlikely scenario when you think of the talent they have

the fact Penrith signed him for five years earlier this year indicates he is rated highly by Penrith who themselves have a plethora of talented backs, also has a dozen or so NZL test caps, has also played abit at fullback.

JDHD

Juniors
Maybe Penrith are over the cap and need to offload players? Not an unlikely scenario when you think of the talent they have

the fact Penrith signed him for five years earlier this year indicates he is rated highly by Penrith who themselves have a plethora of talented backs, also has a dozen or so NZL test caps, has also played abit at fullback.

Last edited:
IMO the jury is still out on Aitken, I think he was injured most of this year, I'd like to see him have a full year with full fitness.

I don't think Whare is any better than Aitken.

Latest posts