What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7 tackle try - NQ dudded again!

Surely

Post Whore
Is exactly what Gal should have said to Flanno.

currently the going rate for ref blow-ups is 10K for some coaches zero for others.

Can you explain why flanno is apparently going to cop a 30K fine, is he a repeat offender or something ?

The Beaver

Juniors
So while crowds continue to dwindle, old Toddy boy wants to blame coaches for complaining about refereeing decisions (which has been happening for decades), therefore shifting the blame away from his own incompetent leadership. We've got morons who fall for it and complement him on his stance. Rugby League deserves what it gets.

gUt

Coach
I get that people don't like Greenberg and don't think he's up to it. I don't know one way or the other.

What I do know is that coaches have as much of a duty as the players to promote the code. Constantly whinging about the refs - usually incorrectly - is just such a downer. The average potential fan wants to enjoy themselves, not go along with a preconceived idea that no matter what their team does, the refs (and by implication, the NRL itself) has a bigger influence on the outcome. It's f**king nonsense and seriously damaging for our code, especially because the media loooves to beat it up.

The Beaver

Juniors
I get that people don't like Greenberg and don't think he's up to it. I don't know one way or the other.

What I do know is that coaches have as much of a duty as the players to promote the code. Constantly whinging about the refs - usually incorrectly - is just such a downer. The average potential fan wants to enjoy themselves, not go along with a preconceived idea that no matter what their team does, the refs (and by implication, the NRL itself) has a bigger influence on the outcome. It's f**king nonsense and seriously damaging for our code, especially because the media loooves to beat it up.

If I was Broncos fan, I'd love referees and the NRL hierarchy as well, considering all the leg ups you get.

Canard

Immortal
currently the going rate for ref blow-ups is 10K for some coaches zero for others.

Can you explain why flanno is apparently going to cop a 30K fine, is he a repeat offender or something ?

Wouldn't it be better to wait until the breach notice is issued and finalized to fret about this issue?

Stressing over something the DT speculated on is only going to lead you to an early grave.

Surely

Post Whore
I've got no issue with benefit of the doubt going to the attacking team

On a consistency issue the same benefit of the doubt should have been applied to Walker.

Spade

Juniors
How good was this clanger from years gone by.

haha i remember that because i had Broncos 13+ in a multi that got 7/8 for 25k lol, dragons hit back after that and Broncos just held on. Broncos ended up winning in a close one.

XXXX Cap

Juniors

These were pre-meditated. The $10k fines were largely just responding to a journo's question and going too far. These were planned attacks on the refereeing.