What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses immediate release to Eels.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
DA-DnV3UwAAthYm.jpg

Sphagnum

Coach
I know the tigers fans are still annoyed but Moses has improved out of sight defensively since he joined parramatta. He has always show a lot of attacking talent but he had Toyota cup defense.

I'm sure clearly would've fixed what Taylor could not but unfortunately the bird had already flown.

I guess we'll find out if brooks ever learns how to tackle.

Front-Rower

First Grade
The one on one Miss on Munster that lead to Slater's try?

Yep Sterlo high lighted how dissapointing that was on MMM this arvo.

That's the one. It was a pretty poor effort and just highlights that Moses hasn't improved in defence and the fact he is hidden around better defensive forwards (compared to when he played with us) masks the problem in his game.

Vee

First Grade
I know the tigers fans are still annoyed but Moses has improved out of sight defensively since he joined parramatta. He has always show a lot of attacking talent but he had Toyota cup defense.

I'm sure clearly would've fixed what Taylor could not but unfortunately the bird had already flown.

I guess we'll find out if brooks ever learns how to tackle.
Tackling is about attitude and his attitude at the Tigpies was rubbish.

Tiger5150

Bench
Directly responsible for a try against you in a game Parra lost by 2. Lost you a final.

I'd say not much has changed. Always been a good player (mostly) with ball in hand, will always be a defensive liability. Will always lose you a game as a result. I guess you take the good with the bad.

For this Tigers fan, Im ecstatic not to have the pea heart at the club anymore.

Watch out for this for me....compare the effort that he makes in a one on one tackle against someone who can hurt him to the effort he goes to to find a camera when he jumps on top of someone post try (wether he has contributed or not). Collate your results.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Directly responsible for a try against you in a game Parra lost by 2. Lost you a final.

I'd say not much has changed. Always been a good player (mostly) with ball in hand, will always be a defensive liability. Will always lose you a game as a result. I guess you take the good with the bad.

For this Tigers fan, Im ecstatic not to have the pea heart at the club anymore.

Watch out for this for me....compare the effort that he makes in a one on one tackle against someone who can hurt him to the effort he goes to to find a camera when he jumps on top of someone post try (wether he has contributed or not). Collate your results.

haha your mob would be lucky to get within 200 of melbourne at aami park let alone set up some tries of the absolute season, enjoy those grapes