What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

King hit

Coach
This guy on my facebook who is against gay marriage and keeps sharing stuff on his wall about from people opposing it. You're entitled to your opinion dude but stop shoving it into people's faces. It's extremely annoying. Another reason why i want it legalized just to shove it up him.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
This guy on my facebook who is against gay marriage and keeps sharing stuff on his wall about from people opposing it. You're entitled to your opinion dude but stop shoving it into people's faces. It's extremely annoying. Another reason why i want it legalized just to shove it up him.

You don't have to get married for that...

Meth

Staff member
What a great thread: how have I never discovered this before?

Of course, there's the obvious ones- Trump, terrorists, paedophiles etc

Phil Kearns- many of you won't know him. He's a former Wallabies (Rugby Union) player. One of the biggest whingers in international support. On that note, Michael Cheka.

Ted Cruz-
a Republican that is remarkably easy to hate. In a world of slime balls (US Politics), he seems to be the slimiest.

Sarah Silverman- well, obviously I won't hit a woman. But, gross! Also, Joy Behar. Pauline Hanson.

Alex Jones

Richard Dawkins

James Tamou

Brad Haddin

Man, I've got issues...

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
DIckheads who wear clothing emblazoned with names of US cities and states.

I'm getting myself a custom made t-shirt with "I love New Yuck" printed on it.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
my senior project engineer

with the projects ive been on and offices ive worked in the past ive met some great "hand-ballers" before (whatever it is, no matter or small/big, obvious/uncertain etc it is someone elses fault). But this knob is their rightful leader.

He could step in dogshit before walking into the portacom and drag it across the floor with his boots and blame one of us for not telling them it was there.

Whino

Bench
What a great thread: how have I never discovered this before?

Phil Kearns- many of you won't know him. He's a former Wallabies (Rugby Union) player. One of the biggest whingers in international support.

The dumbshit also ran over his 19 month old daughter.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Deb from Nepean Motors , even though I don't know what she looks like I almost run my car off the road trying to turn the radio off when I hear her whiny voice come up on the radio ad.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Those dirty merkins who spit on the footpath just in front of you. Origin of some dirty merkin of a country usually.

No wonder I have some racist leanings.

And I don't care.

gUt

Coach
DJ_7ECnUEAEajuM.jpg:large