What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

davi

Juniors
Not a rumour,... just a hope, prayer, Santa wish list item...

Trent Barrett & Lewis brown exit Manly at season end... Well thats now, freak off you losers

Journalist Patrick Smith has called for Manly to sack Trent Barrett because of his outburst. I honestly don't think Barrett's spray was as bad as Flannigan's. Barrett also gave credit to Penrith performance. Barrett mentioned two decisions from the Bunker. Flanigan spray was full half truth's, exaggerations, and listed seven occurrences some of them were blatantly incorrect.

Gus Gould has been critical of the media suggesting they influence coaching terminations. Media are entitled to a comment, but they are not players.

http://www.nospam47.com/au/league/n...n-press-conference/1a1t4edx5ht6l1xabad2z0w22a

Kilkenny

Coach
I think Trent would handle things differently given another chance and I agree his outburst was nothing in comparison to the performance of Flanagan which was nothing short of disgraceful.

Incorrect

Coach
Todd Carney wants to return to the NRL, and says he would do anything to get a contract. It seems if he has gone to media with this, then maybe there is not much interest out there for him. Burn too many bridges. Dragons did offer him contract a year ago but it was refused to registered by the NRL because the Sharks dispute hadn't been sorted.

http://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/09/11/10/45/todd-carney-pleads-for-one-more-chance-in-nrl
Will do anything to get a contract eh?

Sounds like we could have some fun with him..... Wonder if he'd piss in his own mouth to get a contract?!

In some ways I wouldn't be surprised its Tamou, he hasn't delivered since been given that lucrative contract in my opinion. But I'm pretty sure having extended family in Sydney was the reason he left North Queensland so I would be surprised if he agreed to go to the Warriors. He's got another two years on his deal with Penrith as well.

It was. He moved to Sydney to be closer to his wife's family in Braidwood. It not JT who will be leaving.

Penrose_11

Juniors
McKendry certainly fits the MO. Fringe or ex-Kiwi boys trying to get a foot back in the NRL top team door. Hopefully he comes at market rates and not at overs!!

Last edited: