What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

vvvrulz

Coach
Automata 6/10 - great idea, setup and visuals all wasted in a third act that ponders along to nothing.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
holidays

horror involving short stories involving xmas, valentines, mothers day etc. Not bad but some of it just straight out bizarre

Life's Good

Coach
Very Bad Things - A black comedy from a while back about a boys weekend in Vegas that goes horribly, comically wrong. Christian Slater, Jeremy Piven & Jon Favreau are great. A very, very entertaining flick.

axl rose

Bench
It Comes at Night. Had potential, its all about what you can't see so theres no gore or anything (good). I usually love these type of movies but it just didnt work 5/10

axl rose

Bench
Went and saw the original point break at flashback Friday last night

Forgotten how good it was

Yeah I love that movie. I remember when Myth Busters did an episode on Point Break, specifically the part where Keanu jumps out of the plane without a chute and manages to catch up with Swayze..

images

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
Transformers: The Last Knight...

After watching that garbage hopefully it ends up... Transformers: The Last Sequel...

Zoidberg

First Grade
Eddie the eagle. Nice,feel good movie about a young Englishman who wants to go to the Olympics, ends up taking on ski jumping. Good movie, worth a watch 8/10

Zachary Smith

Juniors
Really enjoyed IT, haven't seen a good horror flick lie that in ages. I though it was a remake but it turns out that was a mini-series.

axl rose

Bench
IT

The best scene came in the first 10 minutes and it didn't reach that level again. Felt there was too much of Pennywise, by the 20th time he shows I was a bit over it. Enjoyed it more as a coming-of-age story. One of the few movies like this where the town/school bully is a complete psychopath rather than just stealing some kids lunch money or whatever. B-

Last edited:

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Flicked over to ABC2 late last night in the middle of Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11".

Two words describe it - f**king graphic. Korn's "Dead Bodies Everywhere" should have been in the soundtrack.

Didn't see it all so no rating.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Open water 3 - pretty far fetched but ok shark movie wise. Not as Intese as the reef.

13 sins - never heard of this one before and was given to me. Not bad

Dogs Of War

Coach
Bloody Bloody Bible Camp.

I loved it. If you love B grade comedy horrors which take the mickey out of the eighties. Then this is for you.

8/10.

Latest posts