What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses has gone !

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Moses back to his best tonight
5 missed tackles already...lol
All they do on that Parra forum is whinge about bad calls against them

Make that 6 tackles now..lol

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Can you believe this bottom feeder's suddenly new found goal kicking ability?

Potting them over from every where instead of missing in front or hitting the upright..

f**k I loathe this little grub

His goal kicking against the Titans single handedly cost us a semi spot

Vic Mackey

Referee
Everything Moses does is premeditated. Did you see the intercept he threw which clearly wasn't on in the first half? Terrible

All 3 of Souths tries were scored down his side and they would have had another if John Sutton wasn't completely geniused. Can you imagine what the storm will do to that side next week?

I saw a caption from the footy show of old Tommy having a rant about J.Hayne not having ago and what he felt about players like that,Moses came to mind straight away,absolute low life with zero integrity.

Clifferd

Coach
He is still far away From being a complete footballer.

Still does that shit where he'd rather pass a hospital pass than get tackled

Blisters is a gifted player, but he's a downhill skier. You blokes watch in the finals, when the better teams drill them down, they'll look to Moses and he won't have the answers.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Blisters is a gifted player, but he's a downhill skier. You blokes watch in the finals, when the better teams drill them down, they'll look to Moses and he won't have the answers.
How the f**k r they in the 4.It really demonstrates how weak this comp is when these impostors have snuck into the 4.We could easily have beaten them twice not for the shitbag tanking on Easter Monday & a flukey field goal by Norman in the 2nd game !

They can start preparing for '18 in 2 weeks w/out there most destructive weapon Semi who can't be replaced !!

How the f**k r they in the 4.It really demonstrates how weak this comp is when these impostors have snuck into the 4.We could easily have beaten them twice not for the shitbag tanking on Easter Monday & a flukey field goal by Norman in the 2nd game !

They can start preparing for '18 in 2 weeks w/out there most destructive weapon Semi who can't be replaced !!

The draw has certainly favoured them. In the last ten games they've played Melbourne and Brisbane twice. Fair play that they've beaten them both (they beat Melbourne missing their origin stars too,) but it's easy to come home with a wet sail when you're flogging the Titans, Tigers, Canterbury (twice,) Souths and the Saints. And they got beat by Newcastle.

Vic Mackey

Referee

Parra had the draw from heaven.

They played 9 games against top 8 sides this year and one of those was against the storm missing origin players. To give a comparison we played 14.

They also had a run of playing 16 games in 18 weeks at ANZ stadium. Makes recovery/preparation etc so much easier.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Parra had the draw from heaven.

They played 9 games against top 8 sides this year and one of those was against the storm missing origin players. To give a comparison we played 14.

They also had a run of playing 16 games in 18 weeks at ANZ stadium. Makes recovery/preparation etc so much easier.
Yeah it figures & it's what I assumed without looking at our comparative draws.

I will bet London to a brick we will finish ahead of these impostors next season !

Clifferd

Coach
Yeah it figures & it's what I assumed without looking at our comparative draws.

I will bet London to a brick we will finish ahead of these impostors next season !

Parra will get found out in the finals for the pretenders they are don't you worry. Especially against Melbourne this weekend

I would love nothing more than storm to put a cricket score on them.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Parra will get found out in the finals for the pretenders they are don't you worry. Especially against Melbourne this weekend

I would love nothing more than storm to put a cricket score on them.

rofl-gif-6.gif

Rhyno

First Grade
What a loyal bloke re-signs with Eels for 3years at a bargain basement price of 800k he is worth over a million a year

Parramatta legend Peter Sterling is not convinced halfback Mitchell Moses is worth the reported $800,000 the Eels will pay him per season — at least not while he remains inconsistent.

Drawn out and public contract negotiations were finally wrapped up over the weekend, with the 24-year-old committing to the club for a further three years.

A day later, the Eels were thumped 42-22 by the Sharks, calling into question whether Moses’ form demands such a high salary.

Speaking on the Sunday Footy Wrap on Channel 9, Sterling said he’s not ‘consistent enough’ to demand that kind of money and he needs to live up to it every week, not just every now and then.

“Only time will tell. Potentially he is [worth $800,000 per season],” Sterling said on the Sunday Footy Wrap.

“That’s an investment made by the club in Mitchell Moses for the next three seasons. But now he’s got to live up to that price-packet and earn it every week and not just every now and then.

“I had a chat with Brad Arthur before the season started, and he said that he sat down with Mitch Moses and realised he had to change some things,” Sterling said.

“He was quite a cocky individual, had a bit of attitude about him, maybe blamed others for his shortcomings, but he addressed that. He stripped it all back.

“He didn’t go on a trip away, he actually stayed and trained an extra couple of weeks. He did the right things.

“I thought his form early in the season was outstanding, but like the side has, it’s levelled off.”

It’s a sentiment echoed by Fox Sports expert Michael Ennis.

Speaking before Saturday’s loss to the Sharks where he missed seven tackles, made an error but came up with two try-assists, Ennis also pointed to the inconsistencies in his game.

When asked if Moses is worth his price tag, Ennis said: ‘some weeks’.

“He’s had [17] try assists this year in the games and when he’s been in that mood he’s as good as any other half in the competition. But there’s been other weeks where [he has been] unsighted.

“Maybe there’s been a lot of distractions in the background surrounding this contract situation, it’s been extremely public.

“No doubt it will take a lot of weight off his shoulders.”
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/37b79cf971106ff9a810550cc2ff8888