What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you most looking forward to in 2018 ?

ALSGI

Bench
Now that Manly and Sharks have been spectacularly eliminated I'm strugling with any interest in the rest, just don't care much. Amazes me how there's been total silence from our CEO and Chairman, no messages to members and fans, nothing.

So my sights are on 2018, we're stuck with Mary and his assistants, so what is there to look forward to?

Our first game against the bullgrubs next year with JG in the red v, ripping into his mates or will he be injured?

First game against Tigpies, Packer, Milne and dare I say it Bunji.

First game against Scumulla, with their new world class elite FB or will he be injured?

More Kogarah games.

No chance of McCrone playing.

Anything else?

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Not expecting much next year. Yes the forward pack may marginally improve, yes we will have a competent halfback, but until we get some dynamic backs and/or a decent backline coach, I reckon we will probably be playing the same old stodgy football.

I am looking forward to super hero round. I might get a new Avatar.

Now that Manly and Sharks have been spectacularly eliminated I'm strugling with any interest in the rest, just don't care much. Amazes me how there's been total silence from our CEO and Chairman, no messages to members and fans, nothing.

So my sights are on 2018, we're stuck with Mary and his assistants, so what is there to look forward to?

Our first game against the bullgrubs next year with JG in the red v, ripping into his mates or will he be injured?

First game against Tigpies, Packer, Milne and dare I say it Bunji.

First game against Scumulla, with their new world class elite FB or will he be injured?

More Kogarah games.

No chance of McCrone playing.

Anything else?
Seeing more youngsters get a run.
I mean there always seems to be room on our bench.
All McGregor has to do is use all four players for a change.

Old Timer

Coach
I will be looking forward to seeing if we actually use the trials for their intended purpose namely seeing who can do what and what combinations we can form.
I will be looking forward to seeing if the CS will be the litmus test for our season as it has for the past 2 years.
Last but not least I will be looking forward to seeing if we have actually learned any real lessons or whether it will just be another clusterf**k of a season.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I agree with Jonesy.

I am looking forward to us finally having a top line halfback. I am also looking forward to seeing Widdop play beside a top halfback.

I am looking forward to seeing how Dufty can progress. I think he is a very exciting prospect.

I am looking forward to the addition of Graham.

I am looking forward to seeing Lomax make his debut.

I am looking forward to seeing if Host and or Leilua can develop and become regulars in our 17, even in our starting 13.

I am looking forward to seeing Jack Debelin and Frizzell become 2 of the better forwards in the comp and hope that they along with Vaughan can all play for NSW next year.

I am looking forward to see if the likes of Marsters, Field, Garrick and Herbert can play first grade next year.

Last edited:

Latest posts