What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commentators punting on games

Greg Alexander

The biggest anti manly commentator i have ever heard

He makes sky sports look balanced when they do warriors games

Hope he chokes on a dick soon

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I think Gus is just more of a cheerleader for the teams he likes. He always pumps up Parra when they are doing well. In fact, I think he just likes Sydney teams and non-super league teams better in general

You are aware he works for Penrith rugby league club yeah?

adamkungl

Immortal
Are they actually allowed to?

It's ruining games for me. The cheer leading of teams has got to the point of being ridiculous. Last night was the cresecendo....

The peachey call was 50/50 and given it was given a try when it went up it was 100% the right decision

Uate knocked it on - absolutely no doubt

Walker definitely looked offside to me but again, 50:50 at absolute worst

So all this shit with Penrith being given no credit and the commentators insinuating that manly were robbed is a joke. They are on it again this morning on the footy show

Am I missing something?

Wah the commentators didnt agree with me

adamkungl

Immortal
How much of an insecure child do you have to be to care about commentators being biased fmd
90% of the time it's just sooking that they criticised your own team

footy75

Bench
How much of an insecure child do you have to be to care about commentators being biased fmd
90% of the time it's just sooking that they criticised your own team

Don´t you think it´s a little bit unprofessional when they are clearly riding one team to get home.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
they will pump up the contest so people don't switch off

usually by getting behind the team that is behind

sports commentating 101

surprised you haven't noticed it before

TheFrog

Coach
Greg Alexander

The biggest anti manly commentator i have ever heard

He makes sky sports look balanced when they do warriors games

Hope he chokes on a dick soon
Alexander played 227 games for Penrith, is a member of the club's board and helps out with coaching. He makes no apology for his affiliation with the club. Every commentator on the air has a favourite team. Alexander is about the only one whose favourite team is Penrith.